Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
paradat

The Captains Log Book

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,067 posts
17,129 battles

So how about that log book?

Suspense GIF

I mean you did not even know you wanted it! Am I right?

I do not think we have had a single thread on this. Hopefully will get some more functionality in the future. I was surprised my score was as low as it was. 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/captains-logbook/

Keep track of your own progress in the Captain's Logbook, and also the development of the Logbook itself—you can expect special rewards for collecting sets of items in future!

[ARGSY]
Members
21,659 posts
15,697 battles

"Captain's Log, stardate 16120.5: As of today, I have still not been promoted to the bridge of the USS Missouri."

I was surprised to find that I had TWO ships which are classified by Wargaming as "rare". The Musashi was no surprise, of course, but what could the other one be?

So I clicked to see. And it's the humble little Vampire, down at Tier 3 - the first premium ship I ever won in this game.

• Cool 2

[RLGN]
Members
14,910 posts
26,435 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

"Captain's Log, stardate 16120.5: As of today, I have still not been promoted to the bridge of the USS Missouri."

I was surprised to find that I had TWO ships which are classified by Wargaming as "rare". The Musashi was no surprise, of course, but what could the other one be?

So I clicked to see. And it's the humble little Vampire, down at Tier 3 - the first premium ship I ever won in this game.

Vampire is good culture.

That’s a tough little bote, and its AA isn’t bad for a T3.

[B-Z]
Members
198 posts
22,940 battles
2 hours ago, paradat said:

.... you can expect special rewards for collecting sets of items in future!

Yes you can. You can expect, and expect, and expect all you want. But old salts know not to expect anything WG says.

• Funny 1

[T_O_P]
Members
430 posts

I actually was just about to post a question regarding Logbook and Flags.

so... now that due to logbook showing ALL the flags (and other things) that exist in the game, WILL THERE BE A WAY FOR ME TO COLLECT THE COMMEMORATIVE FLAGS OF SHIPS THAT WERE ALREADY RELEASED? 

For example, I joined wows late spring 2019... or so. The Commemorative flags have only been a part of Admiral's Package available for a short time at ship's release (except for when Blyskawica had a flag available packaged during a sale sometime in fall). That's a problem because the Logbook will just be a thorn in my eye and remind me of the cool flags that I can't ever obtain, even if I'll have the ship.

Concluding question: If i can't ever get those flags and complete the collection... WHAT IS THE POINT FOR ME TO BUY EXPENSIVE ADMIRAL PACKAGES AT ALL??? In that case I would buy the ship only... and, thinking further... why bother buying ALL premium ships to even bother to complete collection?

DO YOU SEE THE CASCADE WG?

...and I'm looking at the 2 ships with Admiral packages in the store right now (Gorizia, and Indomitable).

Edited by RusskiySpy

Sign in to follow this