You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
chuckb216

The dock yard

16 comments in this topic

[OSW]
Members
28 posts
14,983 battles

How much longer is this thing going to be up? How much longer will I have to put up with this thing mocking me? I'm never going to purchase the but load of doubloons to finish it so pleas take it down.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,023 posts
17,057 battles

The building process will continue automatically only until January 13, but the Dockyard will remain in your Ports until the end of Update 0.9.0. This means that you’ll still be able to complete the cruiser by using doubloons or Shipbuilding Points, the latter of which are granted immediately after activating boosters.

[OSW]
Members
28 posts
14,983 battles

UM...…. My calendar tells me it is now the 16th :/ And I have not received any shipbuilding coins after um..... the 13th in fact:/ I only have 57 left. 

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
18,129 battles

Looks like you will have to steel yourself for a few more weeks from making an impulse buy.....

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,931 posts
9 minutes ago, chuckb216 said:

I'm now dun spending money on this game completely. I am going to be a leach player from now on.

Because there is a button in the port that is going to be removed in the next patch but not instantly today?  If you don't like the dockyard, why not just not click on it?

I mean, your money your rules and all that, just seems like an odd hill to make your stand on.

[WOLF1]
Members
5,735 posts
11 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Because there is a button in the port that is going to be removed in the next patch but not instantly today?  If you don't like the dockyard, why not just not click on it?

I mean, your money your rules and all that, just seems like an odd hill to make your stand on.

People like to have someone to blame, it seems.  If they don't have someone to blame, they might have to <gasp> take responsibility for their own choices!

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,023 posts
17,057 battles

Leaving it up was a good thing. It allows some flexibility and more time for players that advanced far enough to have the finish now option open to them but need extra time before purchasing.

I mean seriously, this was a nice thing WG has done not something to complain about. 

Go for a hike.

[OSW]
Members
28 posts
14,983 battles

when I said mocking I was speaking metaphorically. I hade no idea using that ward would bring out redundant mocking birds. who knew? 

ore should I say taunting birds?

Edited by chuckb216
  • Cool 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
16,212 posts

The build progress ended right before the 0.8.11 patch did.  Yanking the dockyard out when 0.9.0 started would have left some players with no time to decide how they wanted to handle possible purchases. 

Changes like removing the dockyard generally happen on a patch update, so they just left it in. 

I'm not buying PR, you're not buying PR, I wish more people hadn't bought PR but that's their choice -- we can deal with it being in the game for a few weeks. 

Edited by KilljoyCutter
edito

[A-I-M]
Members
3,392 posts
14,039 battles
2 hours ago, chuckb216 said:

when I said mocking I was speaking metaphorically. I hade no idea using that ward would bring out redundant mocking birds. who knew? 

ore should I say taunting birds?

wardz meene thiyngz.

• Funny 1

[WPORT]
Members
6,504 posts
11,519 battles
5 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

Looks like you will have to steel yourself for a few more weeks from making an impulse buy.....

:cap_look: