You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DukeRamulots

The Essex

4 comments in this topic

[HDM]
Members
388 posts
15,589 battles

Okay, there was really only one reason i went up the CV line and it was to get the ship my uncle served on. I dont visit the forums that often so might have missed any news about the deleted ships, but are we ever getting those odd tiered CV's back?

As an aside i hated playing CV before the change but am having a blast playing up the RN line.

• Cool 1

[VVV]
[VVV]
Members
808 posts
15,206 battles

There was supposed to be a second CV line for the US and Japan where Essex was the tier x but who knows now. Maybe one day we'll get an actual fix for carriers and WG will bring back the odd tier'd carriers since you know it was stupid to remove them in the first place. But for right now its anyone's guess this is wargaming they don't learn from their mistakes nor do they acknowledge that they make them 

Edited by yamato6945
  • Cool 1

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,053 posts
10,799 battles
1 minute ago, yamato6945 said:

There was supposed to be a second CV line for the US and Japan where Essex was the tier x but who knows now. Maybe one day we'll get an actual fix for carriers and WG will bring back the odd tier'd carriers since you know it was stupid to remove them in the first place. But for right now its anyone's guess 

I seem to recall hearing that it is not a part of the current 2020 plans due to impending submarines, but that 2021 is a possibility.

• Cool 1

Members
2 posts
420 battles

Essex Class Carriers CV's  Return PLEASE

Can we see a return of the Enterprise to the SHOP
It would be nice to see the inclusion of
The Saratoga (Sister to the Lexington)
The Yorktown,  the Hornet and WASP PLEASE

Removal of the CVL Siapan completely

Japanese Carriers that should be included in the game

Akagi