You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wstugamd

RN CA premiums?

8 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,754 posts
15,308 battles

I can't see anything either, I was expecting London as the ground-for/directives ship and Cheshire as a fairly normal for-cash premium.

[PVE]
Members
20,069 posts
12,769 battles
47 minutes ago, wstugamd said:

Haven’t heard anything about HMS London or HMS Cheshire. 

Nope. There still is a part two for the British event in 9.1 (Wed, Feb 12th) where the full UK CA line is expected to drop. There is a new Unique Cmdr as well and I believe a collection. I guess those premiums should be in that part of the event.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,000 posts
5,814 battles

Notser has a recent video on Cheshire from about a week ago. And it looks like a decent ship.

As for London, last video I can find is from Flamu back in November. Dunno if WG has wrecked it since then.

One or both I imagine will be coming in 9.0

[GRAVE]
Members
1,370 posts
19,541 battles

Kind of surprised London doesn't seem to be part of this update, unless it hasn't been announced yet or it will be a part of the next update, bringing along Britain's unique commander

24 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

As for London, last video I can find is from Flamu back in November. Dunno if WG has wrecked it since then.

London hasn't been changed since then, it is still a very strong T6 cruiser

[SALVO]
Members
25,520 posts
27,523 battles
30 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Nope. There still is a part two for the British event in 9.1 (Wed, Feb 12th) where the full UK CA line is expected to drop. There is a new Unique Cmdr as well and I believe a collection. I guess those premiums should be in that part of the event.

Kiz, I suspect that the tier 6 London may be a event reward ship, while the tier 8 Cheshire will be a regular for-sale premium.

[K0]
Members
208 posts
4,735 battles

Exeter is still a mountain of fun to play. Little tyke is like a 8 inch gun destroyer!

[PVE]
Members
20,069 posts
12,769 battles
16 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Kiz, I suspect that the tier 6 London may be a event reward ship, while the tier 8 Cheshire will be a regular for-sale premium.

I was thinking the same on the London. 

The new UK Cmdr may or may not be in a collection. If he is, then the London would likely be the reward for the 4th Directive as that is the usual number of Directives. The T8 could very well be a premium shop item, probably for $45-$48 by itself with a couple of fancy bundles.

Edit: Evidently the UK Cmdr info didn't make it to the Dev blog sub-forum.

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/st-british-cruisers-part-2-ranked-season-15-new-map-and-service-record-changes-fd3280273f17

Edited by Kizarvexis