Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

CS is full of some really helpful folks. Too bad you can't get in touch with them!

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

993
[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
1 minute ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Probably has something to do with the server being down

You think contacting support and logging in to the game are related?

Interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
993
[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
22 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

They are all part of the server system. Note that WOT has also been having issues.

Ok, thanks for info.

I haven't encountered such a problem with support before.

I can load into WoWS fine, (was just in a battle with @TheTrickpony; nice meeting you!), so expect no problems with CS either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
796
[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,327 battles

I was still having problems connecting until about 30 minutes ago, but the update is now almost finished.  is Support still a spinning circle for you now?  Support just opened OK for me.

Edited by ExploratorOne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
993
[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
1 minute ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

They won't tell you anything about bundle drop rates anyways.

I thought not, but never hurts to ask?

 

Just now, ExploratorOne said:

I was still having problems connecting until about 30 minutes ago, but the update is now almost finished.  is Support still a spinning circle for you now?

Yes, still spinning circles.

Edited by henrychenhenry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
796
[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,327 battles
4 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Yes, still spinning circles.

That means it is most likely something on your end.  Have you tried a browser or PC restart?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
993
[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
2 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

That means it is most likely something on your end.  Have you tried a browser or PC restart?

Thanks for the replies! I haven't done either yet and will try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
796
[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,327 battles

There are still struggles.  Content server for WOWS not available for me in the WGC.  Login service not available for me on the WOWP site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
993
[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
7 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

There are still struggles.  Content server for WOWS not available for me in the WGC.  Login service not available for me on the WOWP site.

What do you mean by "Content Server"? The ads to buy such and such ship?

5 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Hmmm, I can log into the WOWS forum, but not the WOWS main webpage.

Different systems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
796
[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,327 battles

When you open he WGC, it shows you information.  In my case, there is only the background and the Content Server notification.

There are most likely some common systems that probably run on a particular set of servers.  Companies try not to reveal details to lessen the chance of attacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
993
[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
10 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

When you open he WGC, it shows you information.  In my case, there is only the background and the Content Server notification.

There are most likely some common systems that probably run on a particular set of servers.  Companies try not to reveal details to lessen the chance of attacks.

Fixed now! Thanks for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×