You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JaysUsedBoatParts

I cant connect!?

53 comments in this topic

Members
2,439 posts
5,404 battles

WG i really hate you. The ONE TIME i have time to play video games after work (child not home and wife at work) you screw up this crap and i cannot play. WHY?

• Cool 1

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,123 battles
6 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

WG i really hate you. The ONE TIME i have time to play video games after work (child not home and wife at work) you screw up this crap and i cannot play. WHY?

Oh you know, every now and again we're like lets upset Legio_X_....

The server going down is negative for us too lol. We're working to get it back up.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,123 battles
2 minutes ago, sammysayso said:

Been over an hour now with zero info other then they know about it not even a time frame very frustrating! :cap_viking:

I have updated the original PSA with an update. We're currently waiting for the Tech department to give us an ETA.

Can't comment information we don't have unfortunately. As soon as we know more, we'll update you.

Fem, 

• Cool 2

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,097 posts
4,033 battles
6 minutes ago, sammysayso said:

Been over an hour now with zero info other then they know about it not even a time frame very frustrating! :cap_viking:

As someone who works maintenance for a living, it often takes longer to figure out what's wrong than it does to make the repair.

For instance, I repaired a buildings air conditioning today. Took about 2 minutes to make the actual repair, and 2 hours to find the problem (a broken wire hidden under the insulation).

For those 2 hours I had to keep telling the boss that I didn't know how long it would take, because I wouldn't know until the problem was found.

I'm in the same boat as you though, I have a rare evening to game and can't log in. 😝

Members
11 posts
15,328 battles
1 minute ago, dechion said:

As someone who works maintenance for a living, it often takes longer to figure out what's wrong than it does to make the repair.

For instance, I repaired a buildings air conditioning today. Took about 2 minutes to make the actual repair, and 2 hours to find the problem (a broken wire hidden under the insulation).

For those 2 hours I had to keep telling the boss that I didn't know how long it would take, because I wouldn't know until the problem was found.

I'm in the same boat as you though, I have a rare evening to game and can't log in. 😝

Except you don't stand by Air Conditioners grouped in a building making sure they are running smoothly 24/7! , lol!

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,097 posts
4,033 battles
2 minutes ago, sammysayso said:

Except you don't stand by Air Conditioners grouped in a building making sure they are running smoothly 24/7! , lol!

Lol, I wish.

Myself and my partner have 62 offices spread over about a 180 mile stretch of the east coast of Florida, never know what kind of craziness we are going to walk into on any given day 😱

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator
164 posts
538 battles
1 minute ago, AVR_Project said:

I'm in..   Northeast US

Glad to hear it! We're still looking into the cause of this issue and trying to come to a resolution.

[SEAKT]
Members
52 posts
15,312 battles

Must have been using that back door issue NSA warned Microsoft about. That's what MD fixed this morning. Of course, it caught an innocent game... (Ok, just kidding a bit here but it does seem like a strange coincidence!)

[WOLFG]
Members
234 posts
6,734 battles

Strange.  I still get the can't connect message but the update I downloaded last night suddenly is installing.

Members
11 posts
15,328 battles
3 minutes ago, Hiro804 said:

Strange.  I still get the can't connect message but the update I downloaded last night suddenly is installing.

Same here! Says it can't connect yet it's installing update will check back on what happens after install which seems realllllly slow lol!

Edited by sammysayso