Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Feeling better about the British cruiser event

12 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,153 posts
13,741 battles

Yes, the PR event was terrible. Had not the weather been so nasty where I live I would have not gotten as far as I did. I do wish WG had removed the PR shipyard.

No, I haven't forgave WG yet but I've completed a couple of missions in the 1st directive today. Compared to the feeling of "will I ever complete any of these?" this is a pleasant change.

• Boring 1

[PSP]
Members
549 posts
5,040 battles

Playing hours upon hours of Coop to fulfill the Christmas directives/Gorizia missions no doubt created some really bad playing habits over here on my end.

I'll go back to playing randoms and focus on improving this time around.

[RLGN]
Members
14,949 posts
26,483 battles
24 minutes ago, MichiganEagle said:

Playing hours upon hours of Coop to fulfill the Christmas directives/Gorizia missions no doubt created some really bad playing habits over here on my end.

I'll go back to playing randoms and focus on improving this time around.

Randoms no longer appeals to me.

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

I completed 4 of the directives today just trying to buzz through dailies, and didn't even notice the progress lol.  Nice compared to the small amount of progress every battle through the PR campaign.

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
2,444 posts

NAh, what OP means is there are infinite possibilities with the UK tokens so you could get all 600 tokens for a random shot at an infinitely repeatable package ergo you'd never see a heavy cruiser.  Unless you pay doubloons...

[PVE]
Members
20,067 posts
12,754 battles

NOTE: Per WG, If you get an early access ship from one of the bundle types, you can STILL GET THE SAME ship from the other type of bundle. You get credit compensation for duplicates. So for example, if you get an early access Hawkins CA from the Token bundles, you can still get the Hawkins CA from the Doubloon bundles and you will credit compensation.

[TDRB]
Members
5,153 posts
13,741 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

NOTE: Per WG, If you get an early access ship from one of the bundle types, you can STILL GET THE SAME ship from the other type of bundle. You get credit compensation for duplicates. So for example, if you get an early access Hawkins CA from the Token bundles, you can still get the Hawkins CA from the Doubloon bundles and you will credit compensation.

This will be my luck, get the same ship twice. I don't know about the 3 pt commander but I will be able to use the port slot that comes with the credit compensation.

• Cool 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,166 posts
5,666 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Why are you spamming this in every thread?  You are over reacting badly.

[PVE]
Members
20,067 posts
12,754 battles
1 minute ago, Helstrem said:

Why are you spamming this in every thread?  You are over reacting badly.

Because it is important info that was NOT in the patch notes nor the British event article. I also DID NOT spam it in every thread. I only put it in the threads where people were talking about the Dub bundles to get the widest coverage so that people are less likely to miss this important fact about the early access ships.

People complain that they are not told about important stuff, but if I widely distribute the info I'm told I'm spamming threads.  :Smile_sceptic:

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,166 posts
5,666 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

Because it is important info that was NOT in the patch notes nor the British event article. I also DID NOT spam it in every thread. I only put it in the threads where people were talking about the Dub bundles to get the widest coverage so that people are less likely to miss this important fact about the early access ships.

People complain that they are not told about important stuff, but if I widely distribute the info I'm told I'm spamming threads.  :Smile_sceptic:

Why is it important info?  It seems pretty damn clear to me that that is how it works without anybody having told me anything about it.  The two progression lines are 100% independent of each other.

[PVE]
Members
20,067 posts
12,754 battles
2 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

Why is it important info?  It seems pretty damn clear to me that that is how it works without anybody having told me anything about it.  The two progression lines are 100% independent of each other.

Because you are NOT told that getting it in one bundle type keeps you from getting it in another bundle type. Since normally, you only get an early access ship once, this is a new change from the past.

[F4E]
[F4E]
Members
726 posts
13,940 battles
15 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

He might, you might, I might. However, there are way more than a few that didn't or wouldn't get the memo until. Fun fact search for Black Friday threads :dance_turtle:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this