You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Leopard_IX

PTS rewards

16 comments in this topic

[KIA-A]
Members
933 posts
5,707 battles

So I checked my rewards and it seems I did not get the part 1 rewards or the WG containers. Will they be given out later? @turbo07

Edited by Leopard_IX

[KIA-A]
Members
933 posts
5,707 battles
Just now, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Usually those take a couple days to a week after the patch drops.

It's weird since I got the part 2 rewards but not the part 1 or WG containers.

[USCC]
Members
3,063 posts
14,269 battles
45 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

So I checked my rewards and it seems I did not get the part 1 rewards or the WG containers. Will they be given out later? @turbo07

Same.

[USCC]
Members
3,063 posts
14,269 battles
1 minute ago, turbo07 said:

Thank you for quick reports. We have checked everything additionally. Conditions for the first part were not fulfilled. 
As I can see them here: "Earn 8,000 base XP in Random Battles playing cruisers, destroyers, or aircraft carriers."

oh, there were no signal flags or camo for part one? I thought there always was?

[KIA-A]
Members
933 posts
5,707 battles
8 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thank you for quick reports. We have checked everything additionally. Conditions for the first part were not fulfilled. 
As I can see them here: "Earn 8,000 base XP in Random Battles playing cruisers, destroyers, or aircraft carriers."

Can't remember whether I completed the 8000 base xp mission but I did finish the first part for the signals and camo ones but I didn't get them.

Edited by Leopard_IX

[KIA-A]
Members
933 posts
5,707 battles
7 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

oh, there were no signal flags or camo for part one? I thought there always was?

There are.

[USCC]
Members
3,063 posts
14,269 battles
1 minute ago, Leopard_IX said:

Can't remember whether I completed the 8000 base xp mission but I did finish the first part for the signals and camo ones but I didn't get them.

I think perhaps he may have not checked for the first part rewards at all, but just checked to see if we were in line to get the "other" rewards for the second part.

[USCC]
Members
3,063 posts
14,269 battles
2 hours ago, turbo07 said:

@turbo07 The rewards collected today were only showing from part 2 of the public test, no rewards were collected at all from part 1. (nothing was showing)
The rewards collected today were just the flags and camo from part 2, both myself and @Leopard_IX are still missing the flags and camo from part 1.

Thanks!

• Cool 1

[POTW]
Members
6 posts
324 battles

I completed the basic tasks for 0.9.0, both for parts I and II.  I received the common flags and type 6 camos from part II, but didn't receive anything from part I.  Nobody in my clan received them, even though multiple players earned them.  Seems like this happens every release, and must be costly for WG to deal with the customer support and fixing the issue.  They need a better way of dealing with this.

[USCC]
Members
3,063 posts
14,269 battles

@Leopard_IX if you haven;t already checked, looks at though WG fixed the issue. I checked today and received my flags and camo from part 1.
Cheers!

[KIA-A]
Members
933 posts
5,707 battles
4 hours ago, SpudZero said:

@Leopard_IX if you haven;t already checked, looks at though WG fixed the issue. I checked today and received my flags and camo from part 1.
Cheers!

Still waiting on mine :Smile_unsure: