Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kidx86

Portuguese Navy

7 comments in this topic

[OVB]
[OVB]
Members
10 posts
440 battles

I don't know if the Portuguese Navy is in WOWS, But they have a great number of ships and rich in history.  I also believe they deployed there navy out in ww2 to protect there shore line.

Edited by kidx86

[LOIN]
Supertester
835 posts
2 minutes ago, kidx86 said:

I don't know if the Portuguese Navy is in WOWS, But they have a great number of ships and rich in history.  I also believe they deployed there navy out in ww2 to protect there shore line.

They had a cruiser and a few destroyers. If I'm not mistaken. But if/when some of their assets are to added. Then they'd be put into Pan Europe

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

I'd love to see a Portuguese ship as part of the PE line. The DD line would have been a great chance to slip in a couple of ships from other EU nations, not sure why WG decided to go with an all Swedish lineup.

• Cool 1

[OVB]
[OVB]
Members
10 posts
440 battles
9 minutes ago, Starfleet1701 said:

They had a cruiser and a few destroyers. If I'm not mistaken. But if/when some of their assets are to added. Then they'd be put into Pan Europe

From what I read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ships_of_the_Portuguese_Navy They had more than that.

• Cool 1

[LOIN]
Supertester
835 posts
5 minutes ago, kidx86 said:

From what I read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ships_of_the_Portuguese_Navy They had more than that.

Well they had exactly what I said. They had a few destroyers, not many. They had some Corvettes and Frigates. But we don't see those in the game. Besides many of the corvettes would just be a little slow for the game, unless you want to put one of them as a tier one. Knowing that's already taken in Pan-EU. 

They had a small cruiser, as I said.

[LOIN]
Supertester
835 posts

I would like to see some Spanish naval assets and Austro-hungarian vessels also. Combining battleship designs from both there could be enough for an entire line. Also would be enough for a destroyer line. Maybe not so much for cruiser line WG would have to include other countries to finish that.

• Cool 1

[OVB]
[OVB]
Members
10 posts
440 battles

They can do Portugal and Spain together they signed the Iberian Pact, a non-aggression treaty that marked the beginning of a new phase in Iberian relations.

Sign in to follow this