You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SirStFrancisDrake

CV's are so broken, its not even funny

153 comments in this topic

Members
14 posts
7,991 battles

If you are a CV main, know that your participation in the game lessens the enjoyment level of many other players.

So I'm in my DM, torpedo bombers spot me and I let fly with my AA. Due to my lack of skill (muaaahahahahaha) one torpedo bomber, ONE BOMBER makes it past my defenses and proceeds to bomb me for 50% of my health.

I guess I should practice my AA skills, muaaaahahahahahaha.

@#$%&^*%^$

• Cool 15
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 29

[KNCOL]
Members
812 posts
1,888 battles
5 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Image result for the salt is real memes

The salt is real

Edited by Koogus

[YORHA]
Members
5,139 posts
10,314 battles

Perhaps playing more than 1 game in a Tier IV US CV might give you a better idea about countering them?

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2

Members
606 posts
7,511 battles
5 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Perhaps playing more than 1 game in a Tier IV US CV might give you a better idea about countering them?

LOL, counter at Tier 4-6 or 6-7 against the Enterprises of the world? Right. What you mean to say is either blob up or don't leave spawn?

2 CV matches are a joke and easy mode for dorks that should be making paper airplanes. 

Edited by Steeler_Nation_USA
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 4

[YORHA]
Members
5,139 posts
10,314 battles
1 minute ago, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

LOL, counter at Tier 4-6 or 6-7 against the Enterprises of the world.  Right. What you mean to say is either blob up or don't leave spawn?

2 CV matches are a joke and easy mode for dorks that should be making paper airplanes. 

Perhaps playing even 1 game in a CV in ANY mode might give you a better idea about countering them?

Or at least some credibility on the subject?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3

Members
606 posts
7,511 battles
1 minute ago, JCC45 said:

Perhaps playing even 1 game in a CV in ANY mode might give you a better idea about countering them?

I have played them to knock snowflakes off/Seen YouTube replays and i have 6K battles wth are you smoking? So i need to play them for 100 battles to see how HARD they are? LOL, rather then seeing at the end of almost 95% of matches the only ones left are one or two CV's? And other then select ships AA is a joke? Geez.. Logic. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[KNCOL]
Members
812 posts
1,888 battles

CV BAD!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!11!!

Here's yet another attention seeking, whine and cry post that does not make any attempt the come up with ideas to balance CVs and AA or even make any real discussion in the comments.

Just CV BAD............

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Members
606 posts
7,511 battles
16 minutes ago, Koogus said:

CV BAD!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!11!!

Here's yet another attention seeking, whine and cry post that does not make any attempt the come up with ideas to balance CVs and AA or even make any real discussion in the comments.

Just CV BAD............

There has been a billion threads on improving MM/AA/whatever. WG doesn't give a crap - that is the frustration with non CV players and the OP.  People can [edited] all they want when they want. They don't have to do WG job for them not that they read this other then a few Mods anyway. Call it Bitc$c7 therapy. 

• Boring 1

Members
479 posts
9,008 battles

CV’s are an effing joke.  Even When the top streamers say they are broken in their current state people like to get on here and say they are fine.  It’s hilarious. 

I despise CV’s and I wish nothing but pestilence upon every single one of them.

Ideas to balans?  You mean the ideas that WG will just reply “CV Are fine comrades.  We focus subs” to?

Edited by LastSamurai714
  • Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,139 posts
10,314 battles
22 minutes ago, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

I have played them to knock snowflakes off/Seen YouTube replays and i have 6K battles wth are you smoking? So i need to play them for 100 battles to see how HARD they are? LOL, rather then seeing at the end of almost 95% of matches the only ones left are one or two CV's? And other then select ships AA is a joke? Geez.. Logic. 

WoWsNumbers disagrees with that statement.

GkkAvkd.png

• Cool 1

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
1,035 posts
12,648 battles
51 minutes ago, SirStFrancisDrake said:

If you are a CV main, know that your participation in the game lessens the enjoyment level of many other players.

So I'm in my DM, torpedo bombers spot me and I let fly with my AA. Due to my lack of skill (muaaahahahahaha) one torpedo bomber, ONE BOMBER makes it past my defenses and proceeds to bomb me for 50% of my health.

@#$%&^*%^$

If you are a CV main, pse note that you make the game more challenging, and therefore better. That a bomber got thru' to the DM. in the highly nerfed state that CV's are, speaks volumes for the 'Captain' .

• Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,305 posts
6,121 battles
57 minutes ago, SirStFrancisDrake said:

@#$%&^*%^$

Tier 1 and 2, no aerial torps.

• Funny 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,139 posts
10,314 battles
1 minute ago, paradat said:

OK so... this is a CV's are OP thread?

Apparently, but the price of admission is that you have to not actually played a CV. 

Youtube videos will suffice.

• Cool 1

Members
479 posts
9,008 battles
8 minutes ago, Gruntdog_3 said:

If you are a CV main, pse note that you make the game more challenging, and therefore better. That a bomber got thru' to the DM. in the highly nerfed state that CV's are, speaks volumes for the 'Captain' .

Challenging?  Yeah as a DD try to survive for 3 mins is the challenge lol

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,689 posts
7,094 battles
3 minutes ago, paradat said:

OK so... this is a CV's are OP thread?

Apparently so.. Because,  If I am reading right either a single torpedo bomber or Dive bomber took 1/2 of a Des Moines HPs?    I'd ask for a replay but I know good and well it isn't coming.     

• Cool 4

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
1,035 posts
12,648 battles
6 minutes ago, LastSamurai714 said:

Challenging?  Yeah as a DD try to survive for 3 mins is the challenge lol

You got an 'Up' for the way you stated it LS714. I rarely play DD's but played 4 today, only one game with CV, but sunk in 3 by other ships. GL. Enjoy game. 

Yup, I actually survived one!!

[TRU]
Members
696 posts
20,157 battles
1 hour ago, SirStFrancisDrake said:

@#$%&^*%^$

Those nuclear tipped torpedoes again?  

I have played CVs at every tier and can tell you that one aerial torpedo would not whack you for half health.  

Please post the reply file.  

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
2,518 posts
6,693 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

What a bunch of hogwash. As if "credibility" mattered to the CV defense force whatsoever.    Literally the vast majority of the best players in the game with the exception of dedicated 2-3 CV unicums here on the forums, hate the things and speak against them because the is no counterplay.  At best there is "mitigation".    On the other end CVs get continously defended by an average of below 50% players  and people who hide their stats, because they can finally hit the unicums without the unicums being able to do what they usually do,  that is wipe the floor with them and send them back to port.  

Continuously being on the receiving end of the Air cancer most certainly grants plenty of credibility on the subject. 

Edited by eviltane
  • Cool 5
  • Boring 4

Members
606 posts
7,511 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

WoWsNumbers disagrees with that statement.

GkkAvkd.png

Your stats are old dude. Off by about 375 battles or whatever. 

I have Ark, Graf and Saipan. Like i said snowflake knockers and port queens. 

I would rather play actual ships and ya know have a challenge rather then [edited] CV's players hiding behind a rock with unlimited planes. 

Edited by Steeler_Nation_USA
  • Boring 2