Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Admitting when one is wrong is a strength.....

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,815
[GOB]
[GOB]
Members
2,397 posts

SO I was kinda whining yesterday about the late stage Santa crates.  I made out like a BANDIT on the early ones.  Tons of ships and all the goodies.  I then got greedy and bought 20 more for no ships and the stuff that just isn't exciting.  

After seeing a post yesterday with like 6 ships out of a 8 pack including the MISS It finally got to me so I did it..AGAIN.

Got the usual stuff and wanted to throw this machine out the window when is saw ughhhh the KRISPY CREME!!

Got the HOOD, HAIDA, DUNKERQUE and Grafe SPEE!

But that's when I noticed it.

I don't know when it happened but I was so focused on getting SHIPS I didn't see that My PREMIUM Account had jumped from about 345 days to 830!!!!!

830!!!!

Hell , 360 costs about $100 bucks and I got a 500 day jump!

So I guess it's ok after-all...even with the damn Krispy Kreme.

Col Out

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
383
[SOCOM]
Members
655 posts
23,198 battles

Well g lad you did so well, at least in the Double K you can do events, I got a T4 Russian BB in a mega pack, I cant even do events with it, Just sits in the mothball fleet  which is rather large for me all the premium DD and CV I got are still in pristine shape along with tiered ships won like the itala-tin fleet V-VIII, about 60 ships all USS Neversails lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,478
[ARGSY]
Members
21,663 posts
15,713 battles
24 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Are you complaining about getting the Krispy Kreme? You have no idea what your missing if that's your reaction.

This I have heard, and I actually bought her when she was half price last year.

So far I have not been able to work that hidden magic, but that's not the same as saying it isn't there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,815
[GOB]
[GOB]
Members
2,397 posts
1 hour ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Are you complaining about getting the Krispy Kreme? You have no idea what your missing if that's your reaction.

Really??  I will have to give her a chance then and Ignore what I have heard.   

Edited by Col_Nasty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,232
[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
16,467 posts
2 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Really??  I will have to give her a chance then and Ignore what I have heard.   

First 4 skills for a KK captain:

  • Priority Target
  • Last Stand
  • BFT
  • AFT

The ability to continuously pump out fire at long range, while constantly maneuvering to avoid being an easy target, is key to getting the most out of KK.   The guns have more "lob" than later Russian cruiser guns, so you can use a little island armor, just don't try to abuse it too much.  The actual armor is better than it looks if you keep presenting angles and changing those angles.  BFT and AFT also give some side-benefit to it's decent-for-tier AA capability.   Remember that you have great torp range for a mid-tier Russian ship :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles
4 hours ago, KilljoyCutter said:

First 4 skills for a KK captain:

  • Priority Target
  • Last Stand
  • BFT
  • AFT

The ability to continuously pump out fire at long range, while constantly maneuvering to avoid being an easy target, is key to getting the most out of KK.   The guns have more "lob" than later Russian cruiser guns, so you can use a little island armor, just don't try to abuse it too much.  The actual armor is better than it looks if you keep presenting angles and changing those angles.  BFT and AFT also give some side-benefit to it's decent-for-tier AA capability.   Remember that you have great torp range for a mid-tier Russian ship :Smile_trollface:

Well said, that's pretty much the blueprint on how to play her effectively.

Once those fires get going it really pisses the BBs off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
6,754 posts
21,151 battles
6 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

 Account had jumped from about 345 days to 830!!!!!

 

Good luck cashing that ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×