You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gyphon_GF

Monty This is getting old

3 comments in this topic

[THREE]
Members
2,454 posts
13,673 battles

Hey

I COMPLETELY agree with this game getting old.  I am so sick and tired of playing BB's, for all of their over pens, ricochets and at times hits for zero damage, even on broadside ships of all kinds, or playing DD's where rocket planes nail you for a few thousand damage only to turn around and do it all over again and by the time you get to a cap, you watch the rest of your team all behind islands or so far back they are useless.  Then teams that have no clue how to work as a team, how to push a flank, or simply run away at the first sign of a fight, give very little spotting at times by DD's.  I am seriously considering quitting come spring when I can get out the dirt bike and do some riding with my son.  I love this game and have a lot invested BUT it's a chore, no much fun and just burned out.  I haven't been playing all that much and playing less and less and given the recent dealings with the P.R., the old roll out of the Graf Zeppelin, the mess of the CV rework (lets nerf concealment, AFT AA range, ruin DFAA) then bring out a ship, then Nerf it, then buff it, then change a skill, or change something else so that it's nothing like it started out being.  I am losing faith in Wargaming's whole balancing of things, and now we looking at Subs, really?  The longer the game goes the less balanced it feels (RNG can kiss my A$$), it's nearing time to do other things.  I have something like 215 ships and every premium from T4-T10, including several black ships and some discontinued ones, premium time for over a year on hand, and I only have about 8K+ games.  Clan members are sending me messages about Div. up but I just not feeling the enjoyment myself.  Sad and pathetic but that the nature of WOWS these days and exactly how I feel.

Pete

Edited by sasquatch_research
  • Cool 3

[_S_B_]
Members
477 posts
19,007 battles
On 1/16/2020 at 11:24 PM, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

I COMPLETELY agree with this game getting old.  I am so sick and tired of playing BB's, for all of their over pens, ricochets and at times hits for zero damage, even on broadside ships of all kinds, or playing DD's where rocket planes nail you for a few thousand damage only to turn around and do it all over again and by the time you get to a cap, you watch the rest of your team all behind islands or so far back they are useless.  Then teams that have no clue how to work as a team, how to push a flank, or simply run away at the first sign of a fight, give very little spotting at times by DD's.  I am seriously considering quitting come spring when I can get out the dirt bike and do some riding with my son.  I love this game and have a lot invested BUT it's a chore, no much fun and just burned out.  I haven't been playing all that much and playing less and less and given the recent dealings with the P.R., the old roll out of the Graf Zeppelin, the mess of the CV rework (lets nerf concealment, AFT AA range, ruin DFAA) then bring out a ship, then Nerf it, then buff it, then change a skill, or change something else so that it's nothing like it started out being.  I am losing faith in Wargaming's whole balancing of things, and now we looking at Subs, really?  The longer the game goes the less balanced it feels (RNG can kiss my A$$), it's nearing time to do other things.  I have something like 215 ships and every premium from T4-T10, including several black ships and some discontinued ones, premium time for over a year on hand, and I only have about 8K+ games.  Clan members are sending me messages about Div. up but I just not feeling the enjoyment myself.  Sad and pathetic but that the nature of WOWS these days and exactly how I feel.

Pete

Medication might help? LOL