Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

RB...did I blow it?

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,928
[PVE]
Members
6,929 posts
22,671 battles

Meant to reset a line to get the double points but forgot to do it due to limited time to play recently & concentrating on gorozio grind.

Does the 1st season's chance to get double points end w/the update or do they stack & I can still get the double points from the 1st season & still reset another line in season 2?

Clarifier: I have NOT reset a line yet & won't be able to play until this weekend.

I know if I already reset a line I'd be good but fear I missed my chance for the 1st season by forgetting to reset anything.

Thanx in advance for any replies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,180
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,994 posts

You get double points for the first line in a season that you reset.  It doesn't matter when you finish it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,183
[O_O]
Members
6,765 posts
16,201 battles

Just to clarify, we are currently on the 2nd season of double points.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,157
[TBW]
Members
10,570 posts
18,110 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Meant to reset a line to get the double points but forgot to do it due to limited time to play recently & concentrating on gorozio grind.

Does the 1st season's chance to get double points end w/the update or do they stack & I can still get the double points from the 1st season & still reset another line in season 2?

Clarifier: I have NOT reset a line yet & won't be able to play until this weekend.

I know if I already reset a line I'd be good but fear I missed my chance for the 1st season by forgetting to reset anything.

Thanx in advance for any replies.

Yes you missed the first reset a bit ago already, it's already about half of the second season though I would figure.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,928
[PVE]
Members
6,929 posts
22,671 battles
1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

Just to clarify, we are currently on the 2nd season of double points.

 

32 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Yes you missed the first reset a bit ago already, it's already about half of the second season though I would figure.

Oh wow... doesn't seem like it's been that long... guess I don't need to worry about missing it by tomorrow's update as that ship sailed awhile ago...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,284
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,066 posts
17,115 battles
3 minutes ago, GandalfTehGray said:

How do you even reset a line? 

Go into the tech tree. Look at the bottom of the line there is a symbol click on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,183
[O_O]
Members
6,765 posts
16,201 battles
6 hours ago, GandalfTehGray said:

How do you even reset a line? 

You have to have researched five tier 10 ships to qualify.

If you have reached that requirement, if you go into the tech tree and look below your tier 10 line you want to reset, there is a gold diamond shape.  Click on that and it will open the Research Bureau options.

For more detailed information, go here:

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,522
[CYNIC]
Members
2,812 posts
7,023 battles

When does the next quarter start?  I've already burned both of my 2x and reset one for a slow grind on 1x.   I'll do another reset when the next quarter comes and it should put me to about 65k RB points.  I use them to buy flags on the cheap since I've got a line I don't care about with 9500 of its points accessible at any time.  Flags are pretty cheap overall in RB.  I'm thinking the next quarter starts in ~30 days.

Edited by NoSoMo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
157
[FORM]
Members
223 posts
1,637 battles
6 minutes ago, NoSoMo said:

When does the next quarter start?

IIRC the last one was around Dec 18, so probably around March 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,522
[CYNIC]
Members
2,812 posts
7,023 battles

It needs to drop with some ranked sprint doing the t6, 7, 8, and then 9 so we can easily regrind lines.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Guest
0 posts

That would be nice, but as far as I understand we won't have ranked sprints this (9.0) and next patch (according to ST preview), which is highly disappointing, - as a ranked connoisseur I'm sad. Ranked is the only non-CB mode where you can average better quality games comparing to random shshow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×