Sign in to follow this  
anonym_Hf93Jbjm9WjT

Don't mention me !

10 comments in this topic

Members
4,302 posts

title ^^

In the past I could see which mods and admins were online, and so contact them to rectify an immediate misunderstanding. As we cannot discuss very recent moderating actions on the forum either, I am in a bind, catch 22. But please, don't remove threads by a certain someone who must go unnamed which mention my IGN, unless @LoveBote is deemed an offensive IGN, and a toxic forum troll (who would think such a thing?). This is a general request, and quite obviously does not at all concern any recent forum post by a certain friendly and inoffensive someone, whose very amusing and thoughtful forum OPs are quite clearly, satire of the more lighthearted and well meaning kind. 

Anyway, best not to mention me.

Nutty

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
25,438 posts
27,395 battles

LoveBote, it seems to me that someone has to be really, really reaching to find your IGN offensive.  I can safely say that I've seen MANY names that I thought were borderline. And yours isn't even one of those.  (I have reported a couple of names over the years of names that I thought were truly offensive or violated EULA rules on names.)

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

You don't want people mentioning you @LoveBote?  I feel I have missed some recent forum drama or something @LoveBote, pretty sure there are no trolls friendly or toxic anywhere around here @LoveBote. Do some people think the name @LoveBote is offensive @LoveBote? Well @LoveBote all I can say is I don't think your name is offensive. 

Spoiler

:Smile_hiding:

0 posts
5 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

You don't want people mentioning you #####?  I feel I have missed some recent forum drama or something #####, pretty sure there are no trolls friendly or toxic anywhere around here #####. Do some people think the name##### is offensive #####? Wel l##### all I can say is I don't think your name is offensive. 

Reveal hidden contents

You should have preceded your comment with a trigger warning.

Anyways, this is embarrassing, I'll have to go into hiding now. 

• Funny 1

[WPORT]
Members
6,597 posts
11,605 battles

From what I can see, the post that @LoveBote got dragged in to has been locked/deleted.
I read it earlier tonight.
But, now it is "... you do not have permission to view this content" when I try to view  the post in question.

The title of the (satire?) post was...
"

..."

if I am not mistaken.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,295 posts
22,134 battles
22 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

You don't want people mentioning you @LoveBote?  I feel I have missed some recent forum drama or something @LoveBote, pretty sure there are no trolls friendly or toxic anywhere around here @LoveBote. Do some people think the name @LoveBote is offensive @LoveBote? Well @LoveBote all I can say is I don't think your name is offensive. 

Reveal hidden contents

@Kapitan_Wuff has now embarrassed @LoveBote with his poor attempt at humor.  You should apologize to @LoveBote as he was very clear in that @LoveBote was not to be mentioned.

[SALVO]
Members
25,438 posts
27,395 battles

@LoveBote  Well, he could be called the SaltBote. 

Salt, exciting and new
Come aboard, we're expecting you
Salt, WoWS's sweetest reward
Let it flow, it flows back to you

Members
3,415 posts
40,645 battles

Re, don't mention me either.

I am either famous or infamous.

It's not like my name triggers bots to attack me in game or human players to turn salty at the sight of my full head of hair with locks like a Greek Pantheon God.

I am sure it's not about that time I ( redacted) that player named (redacted) and that player (redacted) with a plethora of pinatas.

Surely I am just a humble player and not anywhere as mischievous as a certain Norse God of mischief.

I am innocent. I am surely as non-controversial as say (redacted).

So, please don't mention me.

Invoking my name only invites shenanigans and swooning of the ladies.

None of that be true. I swear.

LoveBote, well...,.

Members
1 post
4,120 battles

This is interesting - I just got reported as well, for no reason I can think of, I did not even chat during the game... The game is getting trolled for when you well. 

Sign in to follow this