You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Burnsy

I did the thing

22 comments in this topic

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,010 posts
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Shiny. Congrats.

Thanks!

• Cool 1

[--K--]
Members
1,351 posts
11,337 battles

43BE3216-A03F-43BB-95E3-55CCDAB298CD.gif

Just kidding, congrats.

Edited by BarneyStyle

[SALVO]
Members
25,480 posts
27,448 battles
26 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

XQvyVln.jpg

Congrats, Burnsy.  I'm jealous.  

[THOR]
Members
507 posts

Congrats. I have enough to get Ohio also. Waiting to see if another ship makes the research Bureau. Burnsy let me know what you think I am on the fence with this one. I have every other USA BB Premium besides this one and the tech tree. I enjoy USA BB. Thanks. 

[FORM]
Members
1,829 posts
12,189 battles
48 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

XQvyVln.jpg

I hope you find great success I have chosen to wait till the announced changes to the RB... Which I think are tomorrow, or Wed. 

[USA-N]
Members
785 posts
10,251 battles

Ohio is a tank. I hit one yesterday with 5 torps from a Shima, and it sailed away to wreck stuff.

Congrats, I hope to have one too, one day.

[A-D-F]
8,010 posts
31 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Just out of curiosity, why are those ships primary?

Right now they are a bit of a mess.  It's usually the ship in any line that I need to grind.  Either for the ship line itself or for a UU. I do that so when doing missions or directives, I can just grab one of them that will do the job and kill two birds with one stone.

Between the PR and finishing the RB grinds, I need to do some cleaning up though.

[A-D-F]
8,010 posts
53 minutes ago, TwoLate51 said:

Congrats. I have enough to get Ohio also. Waiting to see if another ship makes the research Bureau. Burnsy let me know what you think I am on the fence with this one. I have every other USA BB Premium besides this one and the tech tree. I enjoy USA BB. Thanks. 

So far, it's a beast.  I have it setup as a full secondary build which is of course not the most efficient build for most ships, but after finishing up the grinds I am having a little fun :Smile_smile:.

Big and slow, getting out of the way of torps is not really a thing that is going to happen with grace.  More often than not, just have to soak them up, hit the heal and solider on. On the other hand, between the great secondary suite and the main battery, she hits like a truck.

• Cool 1

[THOR]
Members
507 posts
29 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

So far, it's a beast.  I have it setup as a full secondary build which is of course not the most efficient build for most ships, but after finishing up the grinds I am having a little fun :Smile_smile:.

Big and slow, getting out of the way of torps is not really a thing that is going to happen with grace.  More often than not, just have to soak them up, hit the heal and solider on. On the other hand, between the great secondary suite and the main battery, she hits like a truck.

Thanks for reply enjoy. I also have Balsey for captain. I will use him the secondary meme for Mass, Georgia and if I get Ohio. Have another 19 will use as a hybrid. 

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,176 posts
5,476 battles

Gratz man! Been meaning to get mine fir so long now, I should just give in and free xp her. I was hoping to play the tier 9 ships though