You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Xanthro

Anyone reach 350 or more ships yet?

28 comments in this topic

[DENY]
Members
641 posts
9,891 battles

Right now I have 315 total ships. There are 26 Tech Tree ships I can unlock, 2 purchase Premium (Admiral Marakov and Indomitable), 1 Coal, 2 Research Bureau, and 5 Steel for ten more. So 36 total ships, plus 315 equals 351 total possible ships.

I know of someone who had 316 ships when I had 255, but he did not have any ARP ships, so without those 8 ships he can't reach 350. Also, there are rare ships that I don't have, such as the Kamikaze R, and the two Alpha Tester ships.

So how many ships do people have, and has anyone reached the astronomically high number of 350?

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

Not at home to check, but I think I'm somewhere around 325.

[FEM]
Members
2,066 posts
17,214 battles

I'd have to check but after finishing the few regrinds I'm doing for research bureau I believe I'll be at 350

[WORX]
Members
11,401 posts
19,183 battles

350 in port ??? nope... Researched ??? danm close... I am only missing some rare ships..

• Ark Beta
  • Imperial Nikolai and a few others... 
  • Some premiums too.
Edited by Navalpride33

[OO7]
Supertester
125 posts
16,833 battles

I'm at 343 in Port.  I have every tech tree ship only missing a few premiums.  Although I have the resources for Flint, Neustrashimy, and Ohio but don't want them right now.  

Edited by MegaZao

[G-O-W]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,412 posts
15,573 battles

I got into the game too late for the ARP ships, the Iwaki and Arkansas, and I have not managed to get Kami R or three of the Steel ships.  

[HKC]
Members
649 posts

At some point you have to admit that the French ________ you just got, is pretty much the same as that other French _______  you already have.  Apply to each Nation.

I have 60+ vessels in port and even that is too many to play. 

[DPG]
Supertester
704 posts
17,187 battles

At 279 myself - but i only have 4cv's to research to complete each line to T10 .. Also do not have any T1-3 tech tree ships in my port - That would get me to near 340 i think ...  perhaps that is this months goal :) 

[OO7]
Supertester
125 posts
16,833 battles
30 minutes ago, MegaZao said:

I'm at 343 in Port.  I have every tech tree ship only missing a few premiums.  Although I have the resources for Flint, Neustrashimy, and Ohio but don't want them right now.  

Update: These are the ships I'm missing.  Assuming that I didn't miss anything.

Ohio

Flint

Neustrashimy

Iwaki Alpha

Arkansas Beta

Eastern Dragon

Southern Dragon

AL Yukikaze

AL Montpelier

Kamikaze R

Indomitable

[KSC]
Members
2,263 posts
13,901 battles

I have 350 in port, but 353 researched.  If you really want to be able to say someone has 350+ I could go rebuy them when I get home and repost.

FYI for reference in case anyone was curious there are 358 ships in "production" status right now (ie not test ships or removed ships like the kitikami).  

Some breakdown there are:

• 209 Tech Tree
  • 129 Premium
  • 20 Special

Of these they consist of these various amounts:

• 9 ARP
  • 2 HSF
  • 2 AL
  • 3 Lima
  • 3 Testing Reward
  • 8 Black Friday
  • 2 Dragon
  • 6 Steel Ships (2 were ranked rewards previously)
  • 12 Coal Ships
  • 2 RB
  • 6 Free XP
Edited by SyndicatedINC

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,544 battles
8 hours ago, Xanthro said:

Right now I have 315 total ships. There are 26 Tech Tree ships I can unlock, 2 purchase Premium (Admiral Marakov and Indomitable), 1 Coal, 2 Research Bureau, and 5 Steel for ten more. So 36 total ships, plus 315 equals 351 total possible ships.

I know of someone who had 316 ships when I had 255, but he did not have any ARP ships, so without those 8 ships he can't reach 350. Also, there are rare ships that I don't have, such as the Kamikaze R, and the two Alpha Tester ships.

So how many ships do people have, and has anyone reached the astronomically high number of 350?

wait a week … WG is pumping them out faster than you can say "Holy Clone!"