Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Munificient_Mumfurt

If ya just short of puerto rico, put in a ticket for the downtime on 11th.

10 comments in this topic

Members
145 posts
2,018 battles

Event was stopped for about an hour at least on the 11th so you didnt get progress during that time, and couldnt grind the directives.  So if ya just short of the puerto rico, make sure to put in a ticket for the down time.  Someone at WG stopped the event early on the 11th.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[O_O]
Members
6,752 posts
16,152 battles

As is, I'm going to finish on stage 26.  BUT, if that hour glitch hadn't happened, I probably would have been able to finish Directive 4, which would have unlocked and allowed me to complete Directives 5, 6, and 7.

I am definitely going to submit a ticket and request my dockyard completion.

:cap_haloween:

Edited by desmo_2

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
16,292 posts

I encourage anyone who was close on a Directive, Phase, or Stage to put in a ticket.

Will WG do anything?  IDK.

But the feedback is crucial to making them understand what a mess they made.

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,263 posts
17,046 battles
5 minutes ago, Munificient_Mumfurt said:

just bumping it so it goes to top and people can read it if they just short

Please do not bump posts within the general section.

We are aware of the brief outage of directives on the 11th, luckily the matter was resolved quite quickly. Regardlessly, we are aware that this did impact some players and their progress. 

If we have further information on this matter we will let you know. Spamming the ticketing system will not expedite this process.

Fem, 

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Members
3,266 posts
27,597 battles

I believe KK submitted a ticket in reference to the down time we had on the 11'th and was told it was too late to get a refund.

edit**

Correction. KK's ticket was not about the down time. He wanted a refund due to rules being changed mid event.  

Edited by giovybez

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
16,292 posts
Just now, giovybez said:

I believe KK submitted a ticket in reference to the down time we had on the 11'th and was told it was too late to get a refund.

Which wouldn't really be a response to the ticket... but it wouldn't be the first time support responded to a ticket after clearly not reading it.

(I put in a ticket a couple months ago about some strange shots I was seeing in game, railgun hyper-fast and hyper-flat from ships at max range, and the response was "those shots were already fired before you become unspotted in smoke".  :Smile_amazed:

[GGWP]
Members
7,086 posts
16,375 battles
19 minutes ago, giovybez said:

edit**

Correction. KK's ticket was not about the down time. He wanted a refund due to rules being changed mid event.  

What rules changed mid event? 

Sign in to follow this