Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
elijahbiker

what questions would you like to see from a interview with davidbowierocks

15 comments in this topic

Members
1,688 posts
309 battles

Hey guys NateDog5400 and I are going to be recording an interview with davidbowierocks today and we need ten questions that you would like to know the answer to so make your list and post it down below and we will choose the best one! You cab have more than one List submitted.

[DO-IT]
Beta Testers
94 posts
3,195 battles

What kind of rewards will beta testers get when the game enters full release?

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

What aspects of the game are the World of Warships team focusing on for the Closed Beta Test?

[R0FL]
[R0FL]
Alpha Tester
663 posts
11,410 battles

Are there any direct interactions planned for testers and Dev's? Something like a interactive webcast or live Q & A session?

There seems to be a good deal of negative reaction to the last patch, is there any plans to work on that before the next phase of testing?

Is there more planned for captain and or crew training or advancement in order to get access to better capabilities within each ship?

Currently there are 6 levels of player achievement are there plans for more ? and to what level? and will we see some more of that in the next phase of testing? 

[CRNGE]
Banned
3,786 posts
3,406 battles

Hey guys NateDog5400 and I are going to be recording an interview with davidbowierocks today and we need ten questions that you would like to know the answer to so make your list and post it down below and we will choose the best one! You cab have more than one List submitted.

why does he play the kawachi

jk

seriously, ask him if he likes the game, and what he thinks should be better/changed & his opinions on torpedoes & DDs

Edited by Im_The_Seeker2

[JKSDF]
Members
928 posts
3,561 battles

Do you have any idea when Open Beta will start? Or when the game will go live? (Are you allowed to disclose that?)

[R0FL]
[R0FL]
Alpha Tester
663 posts
11,410 battles

What were his favorite video games growing up as a kid?

Beta Testers
804 posts
696 battles

How far along are the other countries tech trees? Well they be completed or mostly complete before game release or shortly thereafter?

Do you have any idea when Open Beta will start? Or when the game will go live? (Are you allowed to disclose that?)

Um.... The game is a week into Beta.... 

Members
92 posts

With regard to the CBT are they still taking applications that have already been submitted or are we waiting for another announcement to submit entries ? Or are chances to get in solely in the hands of the streamers ? ( I'm sure this is on a lot of peoples minds) 

How many Navies are  they projecting will be in the final release ?

Members
92 posts

Just from the streams I've watched there are many glitches still present in the game. Don't look for OBT anytime soon 

[CRNGE]
Banned
3,786 posts
3,406 battles

Just from the streams I've watched there are many glitches still present in the game. Don't look for OBT anytime soon 

I haven't seen anything particularly gamebreaking yet, thankfully.

Sign in to follow this