Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NotSynpax

How Our Clan Handles the Treasury

9 comments in this topic

[CVLUL]
WoWS Community Contributors
3,460 posts
13,610 battles

We do it a bit differently.  Guys that didnt play enough to meet the minimum payout (the game has a limit) get a zero and removed from the payout list.  We then take how many games a player played per season/reward payout received and divide up the reward pool.  Pretty straight forward.  The end result is everyone gets a bit of resources in relation to their participation in the season for each competitive event.

[SMOKD]
Members
43 posts
11,814 battles

We do it completely different. It all stays in treasury and if for any reason a player needs it for any reason they post a message in our discord channel and the DCs vote on yes or no. Democratic and it works well as not everyone needs the steel or coal. 

[CYNIC]
Members
2,827 posts
7,043 battles
5 hours ago, daikujin said:

We do it completely different. It all stays in treasury and if for any reason a player needs it for any reason they post a message in our discord channel and the DCs vote on yes or no. Democratic and it works well as not everyone needs the steel or coal. 

mmhmmmm

[FEM]
Members
2,084 posts
17,244 battles

The idea that I could play most days and help the team reach hurricane, then have the rewards be given to someone in a 3rd clan that couldn't escape storm while I'm left with little to nothing sounds terrible to me.

Members
143 posts
1,670 battles
On 1/13/2020 at 9:26 AM, Kebobstuzov said:

The idea that I could play most days and help the team reach hurricane, then have the rewards be given to someone in a 3rd clan that couldn't escape storm while I'm left with little to nothing sounds terrible to me.

We don't have a '3rd clan.' Everyone in the clan who participates in clan battles, regardless of the branch they are in, has contributed to the success of the highest rated branch. It is true that some have done more than others, but that is already represented by the amount of steel they farm during the season. This is just a 'bonus.'

Members
6,774 posts
21,175 battles

Our clan doesn't understand how the resources work , but when anyone needs something they come to me and I buy beer. 

We have never had one player leave this clan.

[187]
Members
1,633 posts
12,460 battles

Interesting topic

...having little to disperse this has not been a problem for us...but what has came up was the question of how "We - 187", as players, how can we "ADD" to our own clan treasury? I do believe War-gaming is missing out in that "We" , as organized clans, could in fact help in the recruitment and or retention of players by adding to the whole player experience. Granted there are many players who greedily think about why would "I" want to help those who have not contributed? This is not the style or way our group is and I know not how most probably clans are not so selfish. We, 187, actively want to recruit, retain and reward our clan-mates for staying with us and it would be nice to perhaps be able to offer an incentive or "Reward" to potential new players or faithful ones to the game or to a clan. Giving this option to the clans themselves may actually aid in growing the player base and or aid in retention giving the clans control over they're own resources and being able to actually ADD to them.

CD steps off the soapbox...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this