Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Skidmark_01

Goodbye Gunter Lutjen.

12 comments in this topic

[O_B_G]
Members
215 posts
6,581 battles

I salute WG for Giving the German Cv a decent commander such as yourself to command The Graph Zeppelin.
But i'm afraid it will be sometime before the very few players with this ship will ever be in a measure to afford your skills.
While most of the player community been Insulted by the sheer scandal that was the PR .
The few players actually owning the Graph would of traded all that Christmas grind just to get a hold of you.
I truly don't know how long you will be available on the market but i would ask WG to make it a little more affordable or to give us a way to have access to your awesome skills.
So in case you do leave the market place and we never see you again.
Good luck and fair winds.
PS.. Tell War Gaming to make more specialize commanders for Cv's we could use them.

• Cool 2
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 3

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,295 posts
22,110 battles

Thought about it but I don't sync well with GZ so don't really feel like dumping that much more to make it less mediocre. 

[KIA]
Members
3,547 posts
15,584 battles

In my book, 175k coal for a commander that provides ok skill isn't worth, especially when you can have some stupidly strong ship for a bit more coal.

• Cool 5

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,039 posts
10,723 battles

The thing about Graf Zeppelin is either you are terrible with it or you are unstoppable with it. There is no in between with that ship.

• Cool 1

[CK5]
Members
1,449 posts
15,365 battles
10 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Would he use a linear graph or a longitudinal?

Rip, that was a graph-ic comment. 

• Funny 2

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,316 battles
1 hour ago, Skidmark_01 said:

awesome skills

i am training him up to ready commanding the "Odin", in the mean time, he is both fun in GZ 2ndary build and GK in co op, i am still learning how to play CV again

• Cool 2

[55UP]
Members
407 posts
3,228 battles

I was faced with a decision: Georgia or Lutgens. It wasn’t a hard choice. Much as I’d like to have him, that price is too steep. 

• Cool 1

[VIKNG]
Beta Testers
392 posts
9,559 battles

As much as I would like to have GL as a Captain, 175k coal is way too much. Especially when one can get ships like the Smolensk for 240k, or a Thunderer for 252k. Thanks, but no thanks.:Smile_facepalm:

[KAPPA]
Members
3,117 posts
8,516 battles
15 minutes ago, ThomasFranz67 said:

As much as I would like to have GL as a Captain, 175k coal is way too much. Especially when one can get ships like the Smolensk for 240k, or a Thunderer for 252k. Thanks, but no thanks.:Smile_facepalm:

Yeah, I'm holding off on getting him till they either introduce commander coupons or reduce his price. Former seems considerably more likely, though requires more commanders be available before they bother.

Sign in to follow this