Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Feb 12/2020 Legendary Upgrade thought...

6 comments in this topic

[SFOR]
Beta Testers
433 posts
10,045 battles

Unless I need to be corrected Feb12/2020 is the last day to acquire and run a mission in a tier 10 ship to start the Legendary module grind. Many of us are sitting on numbers of AA Mod 2 upgrades at 1.5 million a pop on sell value. I wonder if it might be wise to cash these in sooner than later? The risk being that if we keep them to sell later to fund tier 10 boat purchases we risk a WG event for half price upgrades that will affect sell price drastically. 

tldr: consider selling extra upgrades for tier 10 purchases sooner than later!!

[TBW]
Members
10,593 posts
18,167 battles

They should go back up in price after the event then.  I don't think you have to worry.

[PVE]
Members
20,069 posts
12,769 battles
3 hours ago, verkhne said:

Unless I need to be corrected Feb12/2020 is the last day to acquire and run a mission in a tier 10 ship to start the Legendary module grind. Many of us are sitting on numbers of AA Mod 2 upgrades at 1.5 million a pop on sell value. I wonder if it might be wise to cash these in sooner than later? The risk being that if we keep them to sell later to fund tier 10 boat purchases we risk a WG event for half price upgrades that will affect sell price drastically. 

tldr: consider selling extra upgrades for tier 10 purchases sooner than later!!

Wednesday, February 12th is when acquiring UU missions end. Once you have the UU missions, then they last until Thursday, December 31st. The UU missions will likely end at 2AM PST on the 31st, so plan on being done by the end of day on Wednesday, December 30th.

We usually won't know about upgrade sales until they happen, so it may be something to think about.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

I have  all the UU mission started.  doubt i will finish more than 3-4 by end of the year .  most don't seem very useful.  

[KAPPA]
Members
3,117 posts
8,648 battles
39 minutes ago, centarina said:

I have  all the UU mission started.  doubt i will finish more than 3-4 by end of the year .  most don't seem very useful.  

They are also being rebalanced, though. It's entirely possible that ones like Minotaur's arguably 100% useless legendary mod will be completely overhauled.

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,060 posts
10,846 battles
20 minutes ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

They are also being rebalanced, though. It's entirely possible that ones like Minotaur's arguably 100% useless legendary mod will be completely overhauled.

I really don't understand why people keep calling that one useless. When that legendary is combined with smoke mod 1 and hydro mod 1, it would seem to make a very potent Minotaur.

Sign in to follow this