You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MEANN

How many posts will it take

160 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
6,132 posts

Looks like you're going to give it a try all by yourself.  

Yet another CV/MM whine thread by MEANN.  <Yawn>

CVs have been in the game since the beginning, and they're not going away.  

Here's some more cheese for your w(h)ine.

• Cool 20
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 4

[HATE]
Members
1,089 posts
18,585 battles
3 minutes ago, Kirov_Six said:

Looks like you're going to give it a try all by yourself.  

Yet another CV/MM whine thread by MEANN.  <Yawn>

CVs have been in the game since the beginning, and they're not going away.  

at least i'm getting more creative! 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 4

[HATE]
Members
1,089 posts
18,585 battles
8 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

More than you are capable of making.

Is that a challenge? I wonder if we could get all of the players that hate cvs to make a post on one day. to flood the forums with 1000's of "we want a way to pay for cv free mm"?

Edited by MEANN
  • Boring 1

[WOLF1]
Members
6,132 posts
1 minute ago, MEANN said:

Is that a challenge? I wonder if we could get all of the players that hate cvs to make a post on one day. to flood the forums with 1000's of "we want a way to pay for cv free mm"?

Soon as you can produce the 70% of the player population that you claim.  I'll be conservative, and say if there's 10K people on right now, all you need to do is get 7000 of them to join your campaign.  I await the completion.

[YORHA]
Members
5,316 posts
10,515 battles

Could you describe what orifice you pulled that 70% figure out of?  No need to go into graphic details... just a general sense of which one.

• Funny 1

[OO7]
Members
481 posts
29,678 battles

Honestly, I agree with meann. It is odd how nothing has changed with the balance of cv's (nerfs). I'm just glad they (wg) listened and kept them out of cb.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 2

[WOLF1]
Members
6,132 posts
1 minute ago, eagle_lance said:

Honestly, I agree with meann. It is odd how nothing has changed with the balance of cv's (nerfs). I'm just glad they (wg) listened and kept them out of cb.

Unless they've changed their mind in the last week, I think CVs are coming to CB soon...

(Unless that was for Clan Brawl only)

Edited by Kirov_Six

[WORX]
Members
12,896 posts
20,038 battles
1 hour ago, MEANN said:

at least i'm getting more creative! 

at least you used the law of math, WOW MEAN I never thought you had it in you to post something with math in it... Let alone as you put it, creative...

GJ...

I say CV rework 3.0 cant come soon enough...

Who ever hijacked your acct. to post something interesting... Give him a whopper...  Our MEAN, would never post math to voice a point.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Funny 1

[WOLF1]
Members
6,132 posts
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Who ever hijacked you acct. to post something interesting... Give him a whopper...  Our MEAN, would never post math to voice a point.

So MEANN would never post a MEAN or a STANDARD DEVIATION?

Edited by Kirov_Six

[TWFT]
Members
1,457 posts
40,668 battles

Annnnnnnnnd, que the CV mafia.

I think WG is fine with it because us old slow guys that just wanted to shot big guns are being replaced by the ADD, instant gratification crowd.

I stopped paying a long time ago ($3500 in the last 4 years) and now just play for free.

Edited by Turbotush
  • Boring 2

[WOLF1]
Members
6,132 posts
1 minute ago, Turbotush said:

Annnnnnnnnd, que the CV mafia.

Hey, if there's really 70% of you who are anti-CV, we should be flooded now.    Not seeing it yet.  Only 6995 or so to go.

Edited by Kirov_Six
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3

[WORX]
Members
12,896 posts
20,038 battles
1 minute ago, Kirov_Six said:

So MEANN would never post a MEAN or a STANDARD DEVIATION?

Not in statistical form no... If MEAN did that I would be suspicious... I would try to save him; "MEAN blank 3 times if you want me to get a forum mod to save you" type situation.

[HATE]
Members
1,089 posts
18,585 battles
8 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Who ever hijacked your acct. to post something interesting... Give him a whopper...  Our MEAN, would never post math to voice a point.

lol that is funny

• Funny 1

[TWFT]
Members
1,457 posts
40,668 battles
2 minutes ago, Kirov_Six said:

Hey, if there's really 70% of you who are anti-CV, we should be flooded now.    Not seeing it yet.  Only 6995 or so to go.

Take a look at most CV post on this forum, you might be right, but I think there are a lot of us that would pay a lot of money to have a CV less match once in a while.

WG could have a 4 HR window once a week and I bet they could sell it for $25.  I know I would buy in to it.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,089 posts
12 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

Take a look at most CV post on this forum, you might be right, but I think there are a lot of us that would pay a lot of money to have a CV less match once in a while.

WG could have a 4 HR window once a week and I bet they could sell it for $25.  I know I would buy in to it.

This forum is not an unbiased sample size of the player base.  The vast majority of players never post here.  If you look at just about every CV thread for the past year, it's mostly the same people posting against CVs and mostly the same people posting in support of CVs.

We basically say the same things to each other over and over, just in new threads, like an echo chamber.  I am sure that all it takes for many here, is to see my profile picture and they already know what I am about to say. I also know most "anti CV" players who post here, and I know what they are going to say before they say it.

There are 11K people playing right now.  I would venture to say that 90% of them (I made that stat up) will never read this post and we will never know what their stance is.

OP has made MANY "anti" CV threads.  I have made MANY "pro" CV posts.  We will do it again next week.

• Cool 1

[HATE]
Members
1,089 posts
18,585 battles
5 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

There are 11K people playing right now.  I would venture to say that 90% of them (I made that stat up) will never read this post and we will never know what their stance is.

I agree with this~ 

Can WG do a survey about this ability to buy mm without cv?

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,089 posts
1 minute ago, MEANN said:

I agree with this~ 

Never going to happen.   The reasons why have been gone over lots of times.  Mostly because people paid money for premium CVs.

Members
76 posts
5,439 battles
23 minutes ago, Kirov_Six said:

Heck if you’ve noticed the gameplay of a lot of people lately I’d guess that most of them can’t read let alone visit the forum

• Funny 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,321 posts
23,329 battles
9 minutes ago, MEANN said:

To a certain point,  they already do. 

The survey is constant and people vote with their ship selections.   CV is so popular,  for better or worse,  at low tier they are constantly being put in at cap levels. 

Have to say, I'm a bit surprised at how popular they remain at T4.  That said,  most definately need the practice. 

[MELON]
Members
850 posts
2,443 battles
57 minutes ago, Kirov_Six said:

Clever

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,114 battles

The forums make up a very small percentage of players and not the percentage that WG cares to make happy. No number of post will have any real impact cause WeeGee doesn't care if we all quit. 

• Cool 1