Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tigerspook

BB player needs a Gorizia build

8 comments in this topic

Members
163 posts
4,317 battles

I play BBs nearly 100% of the time.  But I won a Gorizia by directives.  She came with a 6 pt captain. How do I spec the captain, and the boat, for that matter?

throw me a bone. I know nuttin'

[SYN]
Members
8,232 posts
13,898 battles

For 6pts I would do PT and EM, there are no great choices from the 3pt skills, so I guess BoS is the best choice. 

If you end up getting more points then I would do CE next.

Alternatively, if you don't mind respecting later or really just don't think you will play the Gorizia enough to level her captain much past the starting 6pts then you might go: PT, EM, and AR

Edit: If you plan to eventually grind the Italian cruiser line, using your Gorizia captain then I would absolutely suggest SI for the third skill instead of BoS.

Edited by Kapitan_Wuff

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,509 posts
20,326 battles

Actually, I would put that 3 pt skill in Vigilance. Very useful with that hydro if DD are in the area. BoS is important but I do like having Vigilance as a skill. POT, EM, and Vigilance (or BoS).

[SYN]
Members
8,232 posts
13,898 battles
7 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Actually, I would put that 3 pt skill in Vigilance. Very useful with that hydro if DD are in the area. BoS is important but I do like having Vigilance as a skill. POT, EM, and Vigilance (or BoS).

Vigilance stacks with hydro only in spotting torps, it doesn't increase the range for spotting DDs.

[RLGN]
Members
13,816 posts
24,064 battles
51 minutes ago, KatyHawg68 said:

At 3 point superintendent. For extra smoke and hydro.

IIRC, this was what I did.

Thing is, grinding out all the previous Gorizia directives after clearing D3 and getting the ship, (33 total PvE battles,) took my captain from 6, up to 9 points. (For the record, I did use the yellow Dragon signal, the one that’s +333 cxp.)

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,509 posts
20,326 battles
9 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Vigilance stacks with hydro only in spotting torps, it doesn't increase the range for spotting DDs.

Truth. My point was the enhanced torpedo warning if hunting DD.

Sign in to follow this