You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rustyhole

Booster Refund ends 12/26

9 comments in this topic

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

I wonder why that's not coming up in the in-game news.

Hmmm... I don't recall news about the refund coming up in the in-game news at all, actually.

Huh. 

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,555 battles
2 hours ago, Rustyhole said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

[KAG]
Members
1,351 posts
12,068 battles

Is Puerto Rico a true premium? Or half like most of the coal, steel ships? (Full gold emblem)

[PENND]
Members
355 posts
8,067 battles
5 hours ago, BarneyStyle said:

Is Puerto Rico a true premium? Or half like most of the coal, steel ships? (Full gold emblem)

She is not a true premium. She doesn't show up if you hide all non premium ships. She's is considered an elite ship like Alaska, Georgia, Thunderer, ect.

Edited by SYST3M_OVERIDE

[KAG]
Members
1,351 posts
12,068 battles
24 minutes ago, SYST3M_OVERIDE said:

She is not a true premium. She doesn't show up if you hide all non premium ships. She's is considered an elite ship like Alaska, Georgia, Thunderer, ect.

In that case she is like Thunderer, Salem, Yoshino, with a less credit modifier than a true premium, like Alaska and Georgia.

Pretty [edited] of WG’ing to do that, since the grind is impossible without spending money.  I may try and get a refund for my boosters now.

Edited by BarneyStyle

[PENND]
Members
355 posts
8,067 battles
59 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

In that case she is like Thunderer, Salem, Yoshino, with a less credit modifier than a true premium, like Alaska and Georgia.

Pretty [edited] of WG’ing to do that, since the grind is impossible without spending money.  I may try and get a refund for my boosters now.

With her camo and no other xp/credit booster applied she does make a decent amount. If you're on track to aquirring her I'd keep it that way. She is a serious threat and very fun. I'd say she's about as close to Missouri as you can get in terms of earning potential.

Edited by SYST3M_OVERIDE