Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LittleWhiteMouse

Mouse's Quick Summary of Premium Cruisers

105 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,066
[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
4,328 posts
13,008 battles

Uh, @LittleWhiteMouse, your missing Friesland and Vampire. And how is just about every ship Meh when Belfast, Flint and Kitikami are supposed to be over powered and Missouri is blingbling???

And where are the Aircraft Carriers? Certainly they have a level and a place of power. If it wasn't for Peurto Rico yhe forums would still be on fire about them: still are.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,286
[GOB]
Members
2,738 posts

AM I missing something?  Almost every single bote says MEHBOTE....  Not a great feeling so see almost everything you worked so hard or paid so much for is just MEH.

UPDATE @LittleWhiteMouse cleared this up in a post later.

That's what copy and pasting placeholders does, yes.

Edited by Col_Nasty
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
247
[-KAK-]
Members
623 posts
13,351 battles
5 hours ago, Crokodone said:

Uh, @LittleWhiteMouse, your missing Friesland and Vampire. And how is just about every ship Meh when Belfast, Flint and Kitikami are supposed to be over powered and Missouri is blingbling???

And where are the Aircraft Carriers? Certainly they have a level and a place of power. If it wasn't for Peurto Rico yhe forums would still be on fire about them: still are.

Reread her title - "Mouse's Quick Summary of Premium CRUISERS:Smile-_tongue:

 

3 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

@LittleWhiteMouse

Your rating of bayard and alaska are wrong. Mehbotes, your rating is mehmouse. Learn your ships before dropping smack on them....

Come on folks, read the bloody thread before making the same comment as everyone else. She copied a template. It's a work in progress. She know's they're mislabeled - It's not final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,066
[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
4,328 posts
13,008 battles
28 minutes ago, TheOmegaDuck said:

Reread her title - "Mouse's Quick Summary of Premium CRUISERS:Smile-_tongue:

:cap_happy:it was pretty early when i wrote that: LoL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
247
[-KAK-]
Members
623 posts
13,351 battles
14 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

:cap_happy:it was pretty early when i wrote that: LoL!

It was too easy a comment, I couldn't resist!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
194
[BOMBL]
Members
191 posts
7,029 battles

Did i miss the discussion on why the CC sections seem to have gone and why all LWM's reviews are now just listed just under general game discussion ?
Makes them so hard to find :(

Can someone ref the post if there is one? Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,910
[FML]
Members
4,187 posts
16,213 battles
1 hour ago, WildWitch said:

Did i miss the discussion on why the CC sections seem to have gone and why all LWM's reviews are now just listed just under general game discussion ?
Makes them so hard to find :(

Can someone ref the post if there is one? Cheers

I found LWM’s reviews much harder to find in her own little corner - it was never clear when they were released. 

And I don’t think I’m the only one - look at the views of the older threads, versus the newer ones which were posted in her corner...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43,585
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,726 posts
10,843 battles
1 hour ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I found LWM’s reviews much harder to find in her own little corner - it was never clear when they were released. 

And I don’t think I’m the only one - look at the views of the older threads, versus the newer ones which were posted in her corner...

Yeah, the CC-corner was a bit of a wash.  If I posted something there, it never got the views.  And with my original Quick Summary page borked (I can't edit it without things falling to pieces) I'm having to remake the summary threads entirely.  That's why I've undertaken this project.  This way, players will only need to bookmark one of them and there will be links to the other four (destroyers, battleships, carriers, submarines) to find things.

In other news:  The American cruisers all have their entries completed.  A few other ships have theirs done as well.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
161
[AFK]
Members
417 posts
4,836 battles
On 12/20/2019 at 9:02 AM, loco_max said:

well, defined as such it is obvious that I cannot disagree. Yet, OP means: better than others of the same category or got to be nerfed, and this is where I do not agree with the OP concept. The Wooster for example is a much better ship. Smolensk is so squishy that any armor correction (less armor, such as the one announced) is going to end up on disaster. You are not the only one that hates facing the Smolensk, many do of course. I get intimidated with the Colbert (because I never sailed him), so I'm not good on getting how to counter it. I've explained many times that in random battles (these 'OK  corral' shootout) facing 5 T10 BB, that is more than total CL, is the real challenge for any CL player, and I hate this anomaly, but I've to deal with it. The Smolensk is one of the solutions because it intimidates the noobs. What is OP Mouse is the number of BB in battles, this anomaly dictates that support ships such as CL cannot support because there are more BB to support than CL to support them... This is not right and should be changed...Voila, again stay with us, and continue speaking your passion for warships.

Wanna know another anomaly? The crazy high fire-setting and fire damage. In real life, since you want to make this game more historical, HE shells rarely caused fires, so if you want to limit BBs, limit fire chance and damage, otherwise keep crying about how you 1 in 100 match Devstrike killed your hellspawn of a boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43,585
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,726 posts
10,843 battles

French cruisers have their entries all updated.  I'll try and do some more a little later.  I've got an article to publish today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26
[CRUEL]
Members
237 posts
17,198 battles
On 12/22/2019 at 1:50 PM, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

@LittleWhiteMouse

Your rating of bayard and alaska are wrong. Mehbotes, your rating is mehmouse. Learn your ships before dropping smack on them....

Your comments towards LWM are unjustified, uncalled for, and unnecessary.  You can clearly tell she researches the ships quite a bit before doing her writeups, and they are greatly appreciated by everybody (but you).  You don't have to agree with her, but you certainly don't need to castigate her.  I've done fine with boats she gave a low rating (Duke of York in particular), but still GREATLY appreciate her reviews, and the effort she puts into them.  The community needs posters like her.  We DON'T need posters like you.

Perhaps learn your posters before dropping smack on them?

Your official posting rating is hereby Garbage.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,862
[ARGSY]
Members
24,534 posts
18,537 battles
On 12/19/2019 at 11:14 PM, LittleWhiteMouse said:

Made available in the arsenal for coal with patch 0.6.12 in December 2018.  Added to the Armory for doubloons on September 16th, 2019 with patch 0.8.8.

Just a quick typo note: I'm pretty sure 2018 was associated with patch 0.7.x, not 0.6.x.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:31 PM, Snargfargle said:

Snargs quick summary of North American mice.

I'm almost afraid to show my daughter this; we live in Canada, but I'm sure the squeeing will be audible in Tierra del Fuego.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
243
[-WD-]
Alpha Tester
920 posts
12,682 battles

In these short reviews i Would love to see Win rate and how ship win rate compares to others of same class/tier.

Example:

Win rate: 51% (3rd best of 17) 

Or something better than above.

Thanks for all reviews LWM. Can you add links to first post for similar reviews of other classes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43,585
[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,726 posts
10,843 battles
21 minutes ago, DudeWhereIsMyTank said:

In these short reviews i Would love to see Win rate and how ship win rate compares to others of same class/tier.

Example:

Win rate: 51% (3rd best of 17) 

Or something better than above.

Thanks for all reviews LWM. Can you add links to first post for similar reviews of other classes?

I'll be building threads for destroyers, battleships, aircraft carriers and submarines after this one gets finished.  I've got three plates I'm already spinning at the moment and I don't need to add others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,689
[PVE]
Members
20,164 posts
13,059 battles
24 minutes ago, DudeWhereIsMyTank said:

In these short reviews i Would love to see Win rate and how ship win rate compares to others of same class/tier.

Example:

Win rate: 51% (3rd best of 17) 

Or something better than above.

Thanks for all reviews LWM. Can you add links to first post for similar reviews of other classes?

 

3 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

I'll be building threads for destroyers, battleships, aircraft carriers and submarines after this one gets finished.  I've got three plates I'm already spinning at the moment and I don't need to add others.

Not to mention that the WR value would be as of the time of writing and not necessarily the same later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,689
[PVE]
Members
20,164 posts
13,059 battles

LWM posted these links in another thread and I want to save it. Since I bookmarked this thread, seems like a good place to save this.

Spoiler

2015


2016

2017

2018

2019

 

Edit: Fri, Jan 17th LWM posted a thread on BBs.

 

Edited by Kizarvexis
adding more LWM links
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×