Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Palladia

Visual bug?

3 comments in this topic

Members
2,486 posts
4,169 battles

So I just had a match wherein a guy accused me of not launching a plane for the first two minutes of a match.  Now I got a bit grumpy with the guy because I'm running on a lack of sleep right now and I didn't particularly feel like being attacked for something stupid in Co-op but now that I've calmed down a bit...is there a visual bug going on right now that makes planes not show up on the mini-map?  Because within the first two minutes I had dropped fighters to protect our DD and done an attack run on the opponents DD so I had definitely done things.  Is it possible that the guy really just didn't see it?  Or,  and this is honestly what I suspect,  was he just being a moron and probably hadn't been watching the mini-map at all?

[SYN]
Members
3,495 posts
11,935 battles
31 minutes ago, Palladia said:

Is it possible that the guy really just didn't see it?  Or,  and this is honestly what I suspect,  was he just being a moron and probably hadn't been watching the mini-map at all?

You already figured it out!

Members
2,486 posts
4,169 battles
2 hours ago, pikohan said:

You already figured it out!

Yeah that's honestly my guess.  But just in case I thought I'd check and see if there was a bug I hadn't heard of since there are a few oddities in the system.  

Sign in to follow this