You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RodGaba

ERROR 2005 NOT INSTALL

8 comments in this topic

[DLAW]
Members
10 posts
18,401 battles

I am having trouble reinstalling the game, from error 2005, already cleaned all folders and registry of win10, already checked the internet and is ok, WOT downloads and installs normal but Warships does not download the game and does not update.
I have doubloons in the game and I have been playing for a long time, I am wasting time to build the new ship and I am losing Santa Claus.
Please a quick fix, there are many players with the same problem.

TKS

[FFG32]
Members
104 posts
7,861 battles

Same problem, just says 3005 instead.

3005.thumb.png.a91e7fc18812dadbc74fc487f93f4d7a.png

I'm unable to update the game, and have done the steps suggested by other sources already, like verifying firewall, antivirus and so. I haven't had this problem before for long, but it's been 2 days by now.

[FFG32]
Members
104 posts
7,861 battles

Finally managed to update by using a VPN. Apparently, something on my ISP was blocking the connection to the update server.

Members
3 posts
1,701 battles
On 12/12/2019 at 11:10 PM, RodGaba said:

Not download game

Capturar.thumb.PNG.a69a982f4bdba6e09beb068bd6c563c3.PNG

Capturar.PNG

Hi RodGaba! 

I was also facing this kind of problem, and only happened with World of Warships, maybe help with these procedures I tried to do:

• Antivirus: Take a look at your antivirus and try to disable, do this test. (remember to activate again if everything is complete)
  • Reinstall: reinstall Game Center and try downloading the game again.
  • Reinstall too: try uninstalling the game and reinstalling.
  • VPN: as our friend commander above said, try using a VPN (in my case, this worked, I used Kaspersky VPN)

If i should help something, I'm happy, if you didn't get any of these alternatives, I hope you can solve this problem.
Edit: Oh, I also saw a post about something similar in the same game where you should wait two hours to download, I didn't test it, but maybe it helps.

Até mais comandante!

Edited by Sampaio_Florinkis

[SCBRN]
Members
9 posts
4,487 battles

I'm having the same problem. I completely unistalled the game and am unable to reinstall it. World of Tanks updates and runs no problem. I've checked antivirus, firewall, and all that stuff and nothing. I tried a VPN (windscribe, recommended by someone on here) but it didn't work either. I totally uninstalled EVERY WG game and the Game Center and tried to start from scratch and only Warships will not install...I'm at a loss. I've never had to fight this hard to install a game. I've also submitted two trouble tickets and have yet to receive an answer. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Edited by Skip110