Sign in to follow this  
desmo_2

Other PC games?

7 comments in this topic

[O_O]
Members
6,554 posts
15,559 battles

I am curious what other interesting PC games people are playing.  I could get into any military themed game, flight sim, and possibly sci-fi.  WoWS is currently the only thing I play, and I think it is time to branch out.

WG, this is not a break up.  This is just me saying, "I need some space to think about our relationship."

• Cool 1

[5D7]
Members
325 posts
8,482 battles

Squad, star citizen, and a bunch of single player stuff.  Raft, generation zero, hellion,

[O_O]
Members
6,554 posts
15,559 battles
7 minutes ago, soko99 said:

Squad, star citizen, and a bunch of single player stuff.  Raft, generation zero, hellion,

Are those career-style games?  I'm not sure if I have the patience for that.  I like to be able to jump on for 1/2 an hour and have some quick fun.

[5IN]
Supertester
2,106 posts
10,138 battles

How about fantasy?  Grim Dawn (ARPG dungeon hack) is a lot of fun.  Or Battletech (Paradox games).

B

[HRVAT]
Members
1,674 posts
12,522 battles

Here is list what I play in order

1. Sims 4
  2. Planet Coaster
  3. Euro Truck 2
  4. No Man Sky
  5. Guild Wars 2

Warships would be #2 or #3

[SLFF]
[SLFF]
Members
674 posts
46,683 battles

I don't currently play anything other than World of Warships.  I do spend a lot of time in Second Life, but I wouldn't classify it as a game.  Some day, if I live long enough, I'll be playing Antilia a lot.

[5D7]
Members
325 posts
8,482 battles
On 12/12/2019 at 4:03 PM, desmo_2 said:

Are those career-style games?  I'm not sure if I have the patience for that.  I like to be able to jump on for 1/2 an hour and have some quick fun.

Well, raft, and gen zero you can play as long as you want, the progress more or less saves.  Squad you can play as much or as little as you want since it has no progression you just fight on 1 side of a 2 sided conflict.  Hellion is more of a career in that if you play multiplayer then your stuff decays even if you're not online. However, if you play singleplayer then you can save and exit anytime.

Star citizen is not really a game yet, so you can hop in and out, just keep in mind you'll respawn at the last planet/space station and not necessarily where you logged out/died.

Sign in to follow this