Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
general_D_H_Chun

Puerto Rico grind thread

8 comments in this topic

[USNR]
Members
297 posts
3,855 battles

I would love to see someone go full in on this grind without spending anything, and fail BECAUSE it would leave WG no room to say that their plan for this event was possible for the "dedicated players". Although I would hate to see someone waste their holiday season and sanity only to fail as a martyr. 

[PVE]
Members
19,850 posts
12,029 battles
10 minutes ago, general_D_H_Chun said:

I have decided to grind the Puerto Rico for zero money spent

Will upload status as time goes on

Here is a grind format to get PR without spending money.

Ok, this is calculated with you getting ALL the Daily Chains, Daily Shipments and grinding the Directives in 3 days each. For ease of math, all boosts are bought at 5am. You MUST start getting Daily Chains TODAY, Thu Dec 12th!

Grind Dir I before Monday and have the 1st Token boost already purchased before 5am EST, Mon Dec 16th.

12/16-12/19 you have 235 CP/min & 1.25M Instant CP for 2.2M CP. You finish Dir II & buy 2nd Token boost at 5am Dec 19th.

12/19-12/23 you have 339 CP/min & 1.2M Instant CP for 5.4M CP total. You finish Dir III and buy the 3rd & 4th Token boosts at 5am Dec 23rd.

12/23-12/27 you have 685 CP/min & 3.2M Instant CP for 12.5M CP total. You finish Dir IV and buy the 5th Token boost at 5am Dec 27th.

12/27-12/31 you have 893 CP/min & 2.5M Instant CP for 20.2M CP total. You finish Dir V and buy the 6th Token boost at 5am Dec 31st.

12/31-1/4 you have 1,101 CP/min & 2.5M Instant CP for 29M CP total. You finish Dir VI and buy the 7th Token boost at 5am Jan 4th.

1/4-1/9 you have 1,309 CP/min & 2.5M Instant CP for 40.9M CP total. You finish Dir VII and buy the 8th Token bosst at 5am Jan 9th.

1/9-1/13 you have 1,517 CP/min & 2.5M Instant CP for 52.2M CP total. You finish Puerto Rico 2pm-ish Sun, Jan 12th, so there is a tiny bit of slack.

[PVE]
Members
19,850 posts
12,029 battles

Official WG grind math. Mine is too conservative and you can take a bit longer per WG.

This was posted by Fem in this thread. https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/206866-psa-a-message-from-sub_octavian-regarding-pr/

If you decide to get Puerto Rico for free, you should follow the following guidelines:
The first directive should be completed before building commences;
Directives 2 – 5 should be completed within 3 days of the directive’s opening;
The sixth directive should be completed within four days of the directive’s opening;
The final directive should be completed at the latest 24 hours before the overall event ends;
You must finish 20 Daily Missions and collect all rewards from Daily Shipments;
And spend your tokens as soon as possible on the next Token Boost.

Complete Dir I before Dec 16th, Dir II before Dec 19th, Dir III before Dec 23rd, Dir IV before Dec 27th, Dir V before Dec 31st, Dir VI before Jan 5th, and Dir VII before Jan 12th.

If you are planning to buy one premium booster:
The first directive should be completed before building commences;
Directives 2 – 4 should be completed within 3 days of the directive’s opening;
Directive 5 should be completed within 6 days of the directive’s opening;
You should finish the first 15 Daily Missions and collect all rewards from Daily Shipments;

Complete Dir I before Dec 16th, Dir II before Dec 19th, Dir III before Dec 23rd, Dir IV before Dec 27th, Dir V before Jan 3rd. You do not have to complete Dir VI-VII.

If you are planning to buy two premium boosters:
The first directive should be completed within 5 days after the directive’s start;
Directives 2 - 3 should be completed within 6 days of finishing the previous one;
The fourth directive should be completed within 12 days of finishing the previous one;
You should finish the first 13 Daily Missions and collect all rewards from Daily Shipments;

Complete Dir I before Dec 16th, Dir II before Dec 22nd, Dir III before Dec 28th, Dir IV before Dec 28th, Dir V before Jan 9th. You do not have to complete Dir VI-VII. NOTE: If you complete Dir I before Dec 16th, Dir II before Dec 19th, Dir III before Dec 23rd, and Dir IV before Dec 27th AND buy the Token boosts immediately, you can skip Dir V. 

If you are planning to buy three premium boosters:
The first directive should be completed within 7 days after the directive’s start;
The second directive should be completed within 7 days of finishing the previous one;
The third directive should be completed within 14 days of finishing the previous one;
You should collect all rewards from Daily Shipments;
You don’t need tokens from Daily Missions at all (but you will grind some anyway just by doing the Missions);

Complete Dir I before Dec 18th, Dir II before Dec 25th, Dir III before Jan 8th. You do not have to complete Dir IV-VII.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,536 posts
12,810 battles

Looking at this makes me pretty happy with my decision to leave this game.  WoWP is much more fun.  It's got issues, but none of the naked cash grabs you see here.

Sign in to follow this