Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sbels

Boycott??? WG

12 comments in this topic

[W_H_S]
Members
60 posts
7,040 battles

I have heard rumblings of people saying they are gonna log out and may not ever come back due to the snowflakes being nerfed the grind for pr and the general feel of this event. WG we understand is under no obligation to do anything for us and we understand that but we are under no obligation to play the game either. I love world of warships it is a fun game but it just seems WG is getting a lil greedy they have nerfed the snowflakes by a lot they have made the pr be much like the british cv grind and the stunt they pulled with implacable and having to BUY something to be able to get the t8 cv WG please don't turn into EA or epic please remember the community we beg you 

Thank you WG for the things you do for us but please don't insult us

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
19,851 posts
12,029 battles
Just now, Sbels said:

I have heard rumblings of people saying they are gonna log out and may not ever come back due to the snowflakes being nerfed the grind for pr and the general feel of this event. WG we understand is under no obligation to do anything for us and we understand that but we are under no obligation to play the game either. I love world of warships it is a fun game but it just seems WG is getting a lil greedy they have nerfed the snowflakes by a lot they have made the pr be much like the british cv grind and the stunt they pulled with implacable and having to BUY something to be able to get the t8 cv WG please don't turn into EA or epic please remember the community we beg you 

People say that all the time.

Poor communication about events is fairly normal. This one is just worse than normal.

[USNMT]
[USNMT]
Members
4 posts
3,413 battles

6 minutes ago, Sbels said:

Funny that people are saying WG is being greedy when so many want stuff for free on a free to play game!  Know how much it cost them to provide you the "free to play" platform?  How do they pay employees and run the servers if everything is free.  Quit being so self entitled if you are one of these complaining people.  People want a good paycheck but do not want to pay for anything...UHG! 

"having to BUY something to be able to get the t8 cv"  How else besides getting people to buy things do you think they keep the lights on?  Servers, bandwidth, employees all cost money including on a free to play game.

I need to get off these forums, the lack of sense here is killing me.

• Cool 2

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,806 posts

Not the best event in the world, not doubt about that. 

The game has been through things like this before though.  The drama will subside.

Members
10 posts
4,370 battles

yeah this event is complete utter crapim better off settling for the tier 7 prem i get for free instead of wanting to spend money to get a falsely advertised tier 10 prem and go get one from the armory

[W_H_S]
Members
60 posts
7,040 battles
15 minutes ago, Wargrym said:

Funny that people are saying WG is being greedy when so many want stuff for free on a free to play game!  Know how much it cost them to provide you the "free to play" platform?  How do they pay employees and run the servers if everything is free.  Quit being so self entitled if you are one of these complaining people.  People want a good paycheck but do not want to pay for anything...UHG! 

"having to BUY something to be able to get the t8 cv"  How else besides getting people to buy things do you think they keep the lights on?  Servers, bandwidth, employees all cost money including on a free to play game.

I need to get off these forums, the lack of sense here is killing me.

No where in what I posted was I disrespectful nor was I whining. I actually stated I understand WG is under no obligation to give us anything. I asked not to be insulted you sir want to grab onto what you see as someone having lack of sense, and you sir don't even read what was posted fully. Thank you for your time and attention but please do not treat what I said as anything more than what it was. I understand WG has to make money I have in fact spent quite a bit of money on this game, because I enjoy it. I also see a trend developing where WG is watering down events and trying to make more money, is that in itself a bad thing we are in fact still being given free stuff, NOPE and I appreciate the fact they are doing so. All I am asking is why is this trend happening and is WG listening to the players?  Without which WG like any other enterprise would not be in business. You are absolutely right WG doesn't owe us a thing save respect just as any business should respect their customers.

Edited by Sbels

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,806 posts
2 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

There are over 11,000 people playing right now on NA.

Yep.  Not saying the event is a good event. 

There are weekend numbers of people logged in on a Thursday right now though.

[WORX]
Members
11,133 posts
18,750 battles

From experience... It does takes A LOT of time to make 15k people disinterested in your game... That is not saying, WG doing one heck of a job in shorting the time frame...

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,597 posts
16,375 battles

Heck no this game is a blast. Not going to quit over some bad free stuff design.

• Cool 2

-Members-
82 posts
10 battles

The discussion is ongoing and there are open threads where that discussion is available to view and take part in. 

This particular thread will be closed now. Let's keep our comments civil and constructive.