You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
gamer_60

WG has united the community!

15 comments in this topic

[WOLF8]
Members
48 posts
696 battles

The only benefit from this entire holiday event fiasco is that the entire community has been united for once! WG has finally managed to get almost everyone to agree on something, that the PR grind is insane/unrealistic. I am truly impressed by WG.

• Cool 11
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[PQUOD]
Members
2,386 posts
5,096 battles
3 minutes ago, gamer_60 said:

The only benefit from this entire holiday event fiasco is that the entire community has been united for once! WG has finally managed to get almost everyone to agree on something, that the PR grind is insane/unrealistic. I am truly impressed by WG.

Mutual dislike for something or someone like say a crooked company like WG is a bonding experience.

Edited by xalmgrey

Members
156 posts
3,419 battles

Honestly I am happy for once that the entire community is getting together in a similar mindset. Hopefully WG will realize that their player base will actually pay more money to them if the game is enjoyable.

[HINON]
Members
4,018 posts
4,702 battles

Puerto Rico Grind be like:

Roboute Guilliman, Urskar Creed, Belisarius Cawl, Inqisitor Greyfax, Saint Celestine, Eldrad Ulthran, and Yvraine uniting forces to stop the 13th Black Crusade, M41, Colourised

Edited by Carrier_Lexington

Members
54 posts

of course the other server regions are displaying the same reactions........presently wargamming playing technical server issues  on the eu when is complete chaos from the community

[RLGN]
Members
14,460 posts
25,621 battles

No idea what I thought this might be like after seeing it in the PT...

... but I guess my hate for the carrier rework burned me out so badly I’m either not surprised, or am too tired to care very much about this PR mess.

I’ll do what I can, with how I’m currently choosing to play, until that’s finished, (farming snowflakes,) then see what happens after that.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,237 posts
4,119 battles
19 minutes ago, gamer_60 said:

Yup, haven't seen people united like this since the NTC...

Oh wait, that was only a few months ago.

wth WG? You've managed to royally piss off the entire playerbase not once, but twice this year? And that's not counting CVs and subs.

• Cool 1

Banned
627 posts
24 minutes ago, MuricanClassBattleship said:

Honestly I am happy for once that the entire community is getting together in a similar mindset. Hopefully WG will realize that their player base will actually pay more money to them if the game is enjoyable.

That would be the smart thing, so Wargaming certainly won't do it.

Edited by Neko_Ship_Akashi

Members
1,099 posts

player 1 Let's hang em

player 2 let's drag them to the gallows behind a horse then hang em

player 3 lets shoot them then drag them to the gallows behind a horse then hang em

player 4 lets kill their mother then shoot them then drag them to the gallows behind a horse then hang em

Any thing to get the point across.

• Cool 1

[GLF]
Members
1,021 posts
16,548 battles
13 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

player 1 Let's hang em

player 3 lets shoot them then drag them to the gallows behind a horse then hang em

player 4 lets kill their mother then shoot them then drag them to the gallows behind a horse then hang em

This reminds me so much of this, lol

[ABCD3]
Members
491 posts
12,497 battles

Yeah, look what happened to the EU server, it blew out.  Now they cannot either play or forum.  The ships are sinking.  

[THOR]
Members
464 posts
6,135 battles
23 minutes ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

player 1 Let's hang em

Thanks Laughing my A%% off on that one.

Members
2,439 posts
5,397 battles

Never understood business practices of some companies. Like the saying goes “don’t bite the hand that feeds you.”

all they had to do was give out some good rewards to players for playing the game throughout the year as a thank you and maybe make a grind (that’s reasonable) for the PR. 

you know if you reward players for sticking to your game, making it an enjoyable experience you will rake in the money. Just don’t get it.