You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
whiteshark_us

Buy the Ship

8 comments in this topic

Members
54 posts

Buy the PR  or shut the *** up. If anyone of you really think you can grind this stupid blasted lowlife deceitful money grab christmas bull***  your a twit from another planet.  This is the worse and most cruel thing and act of money grab i have ever seen in this game since Beta  so unless your some kind of Angelic being from Heaven  shut the *** up and buy the ship  cause you aint grinding this ****.  OH  wargamming  no merry christmas to you  and lumps of containinated coal  en route for you all naughty boys........WHITE SHARK

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Confused 1

[HINON]
Members
4,018 posts
4,702 battles
4 minutes ago, whiteshark_us said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T Buy the PR  BECAUSE DOING SO JUST REINFORCES EXPLOITATIVE MARKETING SCHEMES WHEN SUCH SCHEMES SHOULD ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE DEMONSTRABLY UNPROFITABLE SO THAT BUSINESSES WHO ATTEMPT TO PRACTICE THEM INEVITABLY CHANGE OR FAIL.

Edits in green. FTFY

Edited by Carrier_Lexington
  • Cool 7

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,234 posts
4,119 battles

That's exactly what WG wants us to do, just pay them $250 dollars. Remember this was supposed to be free.

Yeah, screw that, even if it was worth the $250 I wouldn't buy it on principle alone.

I suspect people with Puerto Ricos in battles may not be the most popular...

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
5 posts
585 battles

Please for the love of god, don't buy this ship. If you naively just clicked the boosts... don't finish it, don't take the sunk cost fallacy. If you buy it, you are legitimizing this 'free' ship tactic.

Only a superhuman with 25 hours a day could get this thing for free. Instead of being a fun, inviting event to get people playing, it is actively pushing them away. I don't see why having ONE attainable free, decent ship is such an anathema to WG. A little bit of good will goes a LONG way.

• Cool 1

Members
1,526 posts
10,950 battles

Yeah, I dumped 6k doubloons "to speed things up" but after reading more into these directives, just going to eat my losses...will grind and get Gorizia, then I am done.