Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ASoberRussian

More Specific Numbers on the PR Grind

5 comments in this topic

[IDFK]
Members
91 posts
2,780 battles

So apparently my ability to do basic math has not failed me and I calculated some more specific numbers for the directives if you're going for the PR.  This is also assuming you'd be doing these exact directives.

Some highlights of the requirements;

5,060,000 Exp, less than half of it can be done in any ship.  The other half must be done in certain nation/class per the directive.

1,019,500 Base Exp, again less than half in anything, other half only in certain nation/class.  This in general applies to all the following numbers, aside from Free Exp

1,050,000 Free Exp, all of this will require you to be in certain ships of certain nations/classes

86,606,060 Credits

130 Citadels

260 Torpedo hits/Citadels

11,700 Secondary Battery hits

7,700 Main Battery hits, note that 7,000 of these must be done in Battleships

179,300,000 Potential Damage

19,400,000 Damage Dealt

227 Ships sunk

SO

The Exp requirements are absolutely ridiculous.  5m Exp is enough to T10 FIVE separate lines, with possibly enough left over for a sixth.  1m Base Exp is enough to get to a T10 of any line.  Without using a single economic consumable.  1m Free Exp, isn't actually all that bad as long as you have the ability to jack it up.  Running the Sims in a scenario and doing well can net you up to 100k Free exp, granted that's an extreme, but 50k free exp with the daily bonus isn't too insane.  If you don't have the ability, however... well enjoy your 3-10k Free exp depending on first win of the day.  Just hope you have at least some eco boosts.  Still not nearly as paste as Base Exp.

86m Credits isn't too bad, and it isn't split in half requiring you to run certain ships to farm most of them.  Even without the monster credit farming ships, ya can get about 500k average every game on premium ships just passively through the event.  Not really requiring you to run all that much in the terms of eco, just decent camo and base flags.  If you have 0 specials for credits it might take a fair bit longer though, but the credit portions not all that bad.

130 citadels, and the dual 260 of either torpedo hits or citadels.  Don't think this one's too bad, but sometimes citadels are the bane.  Play cruisers or gunboat Destroyers and I can see you getting at least 5 a game.

11,700 Secondary Battery hits.  lmbo [edited] off.  Hope you have the Massachusetts or Georgia because the Germans can be an [edited]pain to both farm secondary hits and stay alive because of the inaccuracy at range.  Can't be frenchie laser cannons because 7k of the hits have to be done on the US and Krauts.  Thank [edited] it's only one task for the 7k.

7,700 Main battery hits.  Okay this one doesn't seem too bad... 7k must be done on certain nation battleships.  Ha no.  Thankfully it's only a single task.

179,300,000 Potential Damage.  Honestly not that bad at least for me.  Personally rack up at least a mil if not 2 on anything not a DD, and most of it can just be earned passively with about 40m(?) of it requiring a certain nation/ship.

19,400,00 Damage Dealt.  Didn't think this one was too bad at first, but when you consider 100k dmg is a decent game, with around 60k being more typical for players it adds up to insanity fairly fast.  Assuming a 100k dmg average that's 194 games, so high damage ships and those even remotely unicum will be fine.

227 ships sunk.  Easily doable, only really added because it's a stat that appears a lot.

Every single thing relating to Exp can die in a fire from these directives.  Honestly considering how tame the first directive is I think the other 6 might be purposefully inflated so WG can knock them down a 0 and be all "LoOk HoW GeNeRoUs WE ArE".  If not and these are staying how they are I can only recommend the majority of the player base to either spend the 24k doubloons before the per minute starts ticking down and do the first 3 directives (if you REALLY want the PR) as apparently that's enough to get the ship as long as you do 1 directive ever 16 days, or just do the first 3 directives and get a free bote out of it.

• Cool 4

[ABCD3]
Members
486 posts
12,437 battles

This is more intense than finals.  

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
284 posts
11,835 battles

Thanks for all the info! It's pathetic what WG is doing with the PR.  

Edited by Misfit87

Beta Testers
47 posts
5,356 battles
5 minutes ago, Misfit87 said:

Thanks for all the info! It's pathetic what WG is doing with the PR.   

When I read that.... I couldn't figure out if PR stood for Puerto Rico or Public Relations.   

I guess both fit WG

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
284 posts
11,835 battles
1 minute ago, TheMadPizzler said:

When I read that.... I couldn't figure out if PR stood for Puerto Rico or Public Relations.   

I guess both fit WG

lol. Yeah Both fit WG. Especially over the past year things have gone from bad to worse. People that have been at WG for some time have left and I don't think they're bringing in the right people to bring the game back to what it once was. 

Sign in to follow this