Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
megahugenoob

Can we get Commander Coupons?

11 comments in this topic

[JMMAF]
Members
459 posts
8,224 battles

It seems that the new premium commanders are going to be a thing now.  Perhaps its time to consider allowing coupons for the coal commanders that are 175k coal. Thats basically as much as a ship after a coupon is used. Thats REALLY steep for a commander.

• Cool 6

[ABCD3]
Members
491 posts
12,482 battles

That is a very good suggestion.

[CYNIC]
Members
2,638 posts
6,305 battles
2 hours ago, megahugenoob said:

It seems that the new premium commanders are going to be a thing now.  Perhaps its time to consider allowing coupons for the coal commanders that are 175k coal. Thats basically as much as a ship after a coupon is used. Thats REALLY steep for a commander.

After the directive they just dropped, you REALLY think they're going to give a commander coupon?  ROFLMA0

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,512 posts
6,676 battles

Discount coupons for peoples?    Hasn't that been illegal in the world since the 19th century?     :Smile_teethhappy:

Beta Testers
238 posts
5,916 battles

I wont support that, i would rather have descent prices on Prem commanders than have a coupon.

The upgraded commanders in the Armory currently are going for 35K coal, make the prem ones 70k and we can call that a "fair" trade.

• Cool 2

[JMMAF]
Members
459 posts
8,224 battles
28 minutes ago, Bacl said:

I wont support that, i would rather have descent prices on Prem commanders than have a coupon.

The upgraded commanders in the Armory currently are going for 35K coal, make the prem ones 70k and we can call that a "fair" trade.

I would be all for that. I think what they are trying to do is remove a lot of coal from the market. Some people have more than they could ever spend.  Hence the commander price point.   Saving 35K coal is  a huge deal to some.

[DBRIS]
Members
30 posts
1,630 battles
On 12/12/2019 at 5:24 PM, megahugenoob said:

I would be all for that. I think what they are trying to do is remove a lot of coal from the market. Some people have more than they could ever spend.  Hence the commander price point.   Saving 35K coal is  a huge deal to some.

shoot, i better get to playing then, I don't even have enough coal yet to get ONE commander.  Yall should share some of that coal you can't ever spend.  XD

• Cool 1

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
635 posts
8,544 battles
5 minutes ago, soupflakes said:

shoot, i better get to playing then, I don't even have enough coal yet to get ONE commander.  Yall should share some of that coal you can't ever spend.  XD

Ships, upgrades, containers, signals and more can all be bought with coal and even with the 196k coal I have now, I probably couldn't buy a 20th of what's available to me!

Sign in to follow this