You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pugilistic

“If I Don’t Get A Puerto Rico, My Life Is Over” Thread

7 comments in this topic

[A-I-M]
Members
3,136 posts
22,432 battles

I’m not paying for this, and if I don’t make it I will have some nice free stuff for what I did accomplish. 

If you bought it, I hope you enjoy it, and congrats in advance for those who earn it via the directives. 

• Boring 2

[R-F]
Members
333 posts
11,786 battles

I have every tier 10 in the game, it's a point of pride. I will not get this one at this difficulty level and that really disappoints me. Huge letdown from wargaming on this one. 

[-K-]
Members
8,389 posts
14,406 battles
1 minute ago, Ossiuum said:

I have every tier 10 in the game, it's a point of pride. I will not get this one at this difficulty level and that really disappoints me. Huge letdown from wargaming on this one. 

I have no doubt that you'll be able to get it in the future for some crazy amount of Coal/Steel/FXP.

Members
1,724 posts
11,336 battles
11 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

I have no doubt that you'll be able to get it in the future for some crazy amount of Coal/Steel/FXP.

knowing WG, they will probably go in the other direction and make it super cheap. that way even the people that grinded it out will be angry.

[WOLF9]
Members
102 posts
12,367 battles

On the WOWS stream today Mr. Conway tried calm everyone down by noting it will be available for other resources in the future.  The only thing you will miss out on is the special ‘flag’ camo.