Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Seawolf148

Buying upgrades

4 comments in this topic

Members
121 posts
1,931 battles

Ok, I must be missing something here, seeing as I can't find my answer, which is probably stupidly simple. In the armory I bought the hydroacoustic mod 1 for coal, But I found that I can buy multiple's of that upgrade. I thought that getting that one upgrade would mean that I'm done with it and that it applies to out all of my ships . I want to buy the surveillance radar Mod 1, but why should I buy several on them?

Thanks in advance.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,154 posts
5,150 battles

They mount in an individual ship's upgrade slots. DCP and spotter plane mods go in the 1st upgrade slot, and the rest go in upgrade slot 2 except for the smoke mod in slot 3

There is no upgrades in those slots that are crucial to gameplay, so there isnt any major trade offs

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Upgrades#Special_Upgrades

Edited by _BBaby

Members
121 posts
1,931 battles

One per ship, so I can buy multiple's upgrades of the same?  And I can't control where the Mod goes )if that makes any sense. I always thought that when you buy such an upgrade, you only need to buy it once as it applies to any ships that's capable using it.....

\

Next up... Why change an aircraft carrier's method of controlling planes? Now, you can only control one flight at a time? Before you could launch several groups of flights and co-ordinate an attack with all airborne planes....What was the problem before?

Silly question's, I know. But be kind to your elder's....:)

Sign in to follow this