Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

German ships were Improved?? Calling [edited] on that.

8 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,171 posts

Since the patch I cannot hit ANYTHING with my Sharn or Tirp.  Nothing to do with RNG.. day before I'm Deadly in them...today hitting NOTHING.  Even missing inside 7km  .  I saw a thread about fixing them...yeah right.  

[WOLFG]
Members
897 posts
Just now, Col_Nasty said:

Since the patch I cannot hit ANYTHING with my Sharn or Tirp.  Nothing to do with RNG.. day before I'm Deadly in them...today hitting NOTHING.  Even missing inside 7km  .  I saw a thread about fixing them...yeah right.  

I had the same experience with Bismark.  Could hit absolutely nothing at close range.  At first I thought it was a joke.  Now I'm just pissed.

Members
1,058 posts
7,478 battles

Big deal.

According to the data, the T8-10 German BBs were performing well within the balance range. This means they factually were not in need of a buff in the first place. The most of the other BBs of the same tier are overperforming and should be brought down to the performance level of the German BBs.

Actually, the only German ships in the top tier bracket that are in need of  buffs are: Z-52, Z-46, Z-23, Prinz Eugen and Admiral Hipper which are all showing as underperforming. The DDs are underperforming the most.

Edited by Varknyn12
  • Boring 1

[DRHS]
Members
428 posts
20,221 battles
2 minutes ago, Varknyn12 said:

Big deal.

According to the data, the T8-10 German BBs were performing well within the balance range. This means they factually were not in need of a buff in the first place. The most of the other BBs of the same tier are overperforming and should be brought down to the performance level of the German BBs.

Actually, the only German ships in the top tier bracket that are in need of  buffs are: Z-52, Z-46, Z-23, Prinz Eugen and Admiral Hipper which are all showing as underperforming. The DDs are underperforming the most.

Really then Why is the Z-52 one of the top performers in this Ranked season?

I'll agree with The Eugen, Hipper, and Z-23 but the Z-46/52 are doing well IMO.

[GLF]
Members
580 posts
7,393 battles

The "spray pattern" changed, I think you might just need to adjust to it, but they are indeed more accurate.

I played a few games in tirp and FDG and while the games right now aren't particularly great, I did notice the dispersion is improved.

[A-I-M]
Members
3,147 posts
22,445 battles

I don’t know if the ellipse was changed in any way, but they say it was made tighter. 

Perhaps a variance run of RNG, or you were benefiting from the larger ellipse. I’m seeing that the German BBs I face are indeed more accurate, I haven’t gotten to Germans in my snowflake clearance to see for myself. 

Members
1,058 posts
7,478 battles
13 minutes ago, BarronRichthofen said:

Really then Why is the Z-52 one of the top performers in this Ranked season?

I'll agree with The Eugen, Hipper, and Z-23 but the Z-46/52 are doing well IMO.

1.) Ranked is not the primary game mode. Balance changes can ONLY occur based on data from the primary game mode. 

2.) Z-52 was performing just as "bad" as the rest of the DDs save for one in Ranked.
http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/season/season14/ship_avg_na.html

3.) The data is clear that ALL of those ships are underperforming, and the DDs are underperforming the most including the Z-46 and Z-52.
http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/shipstats/index.html

Edited by Varknyn12

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,175 posts
4,375 battles
23 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Confirmation Bias.

~Hunter

Sign in to follow this