You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
destawaits

Wargaming's trust rating

79 comments in this topic

[LSNB]
Members
1,605 posts
4,444 battles

I'm tempted to create an account just to post a review. It's not like WG can delete those.

• Cool 1

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
16,326 battles

Heyo,

42 reviews from hundreds of thousands of players.... majority of which on this site relate to tanks. 

Not quite a balanced and fair representation. We're aware of the current sentiment around aspects of the recent patch and how they have upset the community.

Fem, 

• Cool 7
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 7

[SQUAD]
Members
9,159 posts
11,191 battles
Just now, Femennenly said:

We're aware of the current sentiment around aspects of the recent patch and how they have upset the community.

Fem, you know I love you, but that you use the word "upset" shows you guys really aren't aware. The community isn't "upset", it's "royally effing p*ssed off", and there's a massive difference between the two. I'm not attacking you guys, I'm simply stating how it is right now.

• Cool 7
  • Boring 2

[SEMFI]
[SEMFI]
Members
91 posts
26 minutes ago, destawaits said:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/wargaming.com?page=2

So... how much trust do you think WG could afford to lose before this game dies off (hopefully not) like WoT did? How long before everyone jumps ship to play the other game?

so now hit them where it hurts. apple and google down votes. apple and google will take them off there  platforms if they don't comply.

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1

[SEMFI]
[SEMFI]
Members
91 posts
4 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo,

42 reviews from hundreds of thousands of players.... majority of which on this site relate to tanks. 

Not quite a balanced and fair representation. We're aware of the current sentiment around aspects of the recent patch and how they have upset the community.

Fem, 

SAME COMPANY Fem. WG uses the same practices for all game platforms.

[TF-62]
Members
86 posts
5,655 battles
4 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo,

Fem, 

Thousands of us are eager to hear WG's current sentiments. Can you divulge anything? Plans to patch to reduce some of this? Is there anything even being done or are they just watching pitchforks and trebuchets being built all over YouTube/Twitch/Reddit/Forums?

• Cool 1

[IRISH]
Members
33 posts
28,829 battles

Balance improvements has always lead to ships being more worthless...  balance NO... Neutered just like world of tanks. takes too long to do crapin this game. when my prem is done so am i.

reset branches, SCAM,,,, i reset 8 of them for what??? 10K in [edited] tokens.. should have been 80,000 10k per branch...

and this is how you break a great game... 

[LSNB]
Members
1,605 posts
4,444 battles
7 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo,

Fem, 

Well, that's about to change.

I'm also very sorry for you and the other community managers.

Edited by destawaits
  • Boring 1

[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles
6 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo,

Fem, 

You have a hard and thankless job, Fem.

Members
768 posts
18,340 battles
5 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

We're aware of the current sentiment around aspects of the recent patch and how they have upset the community.

And?

The community has been upset with a ton of "recent patch(es)" and the only thing you lot kept doing is pile in on the cash-grabby antics.

Give us something more than "we hear you."

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,541 posts
16,272 battles
33 minutes ago, destawaits said:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/wargaming.com?page=2

So... how much trust do you think WG could afford to lose before this game dies off (hopefully not) like WoT did? How long before everyone jumps ship to play the other game?

Let not throw gas on the fire please. 

Game is still crazy fun. Do I like the PR grind no most grindy thing WG has ever done. The rest of the event is great and even just going up half way on the PR gives tons of goodies. 

Could they have communicated this better heck ya! The later Directives are just insane I have a hard time even taking them seriously.

Takes me back to the best Russian trolling from Serb during the early days of WOT. Must have been some good laughs when they were writing them up. 

OR

It might be possible that who ever did those directives does not actually play the and did not realize how over the top insane they were. I mean you could dived by 2 the directive requirements in the later ones and that still would have encouraged many of us to pay our way to PR.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
14,073 posts
4,661 battles
1 hour ago, SirTigAlot said:

reset branches, SCAM,,,, i reset 8 of them for what???

Bull cookies!  Are you seriously telling us that you reset eight lines without knowing why??

1. I don't believe you.
  2. If it's true, it leaves you with NO credibility on this issue.
Edited by iDuckman
  • Cool 2

[LSNB]
Members
1,605 posts
4,444 battles
1 minute ago, yacskn said:

And?

The community has been upset with a ton of "recent patch(es)" and the only thing you lot kept doing is pile in on the cash-grabby antics.

Give us something more than "we hear you."

The ongoing WoWS official stream is very disappointing. It failed to give any straight answers other than the untruths we know already and what WG wants us to hear.

• Cool 1

[SEMFI]
[SEMFI]
Members
91 posts

If anyone played Blitz before patch 3.ha8 came out. This is nothing compared to that. I had been a long time player at almost the conception of the game.

They royally screwed the entire playerbase over big time. Look it up on Google cause i don't want to write a book about it here.

[LSNB]
Members
1,605 posts
4,444 battles
8 minutes ago, paradat said:

Could they have communicated this better heck ya!

They could've. But deception was an intentional decision. Again, PR is not a free ship. I can't wait for this event to be over so we hopefully will never have to speak of it again lest WG does something, that is.

I know how fun the game was in the past and wish that would come back, but this was just scummy as heck. I have never felt more cheated than this.

At least it's a good thing Fem replied. We need communication, and we're experiencing a severe lack of it.

Edited by destawaits

[GLF]
Members
580 posts
7,393 battles
9 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Bull cookies!  Are you seriously telling us that you reset eight lines without knowing why??

1. I don't believe you.
  2. If it's true, it leaves you with NO credibility on this issue.

Why aren't your posts red like fems?