You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
El4Guapo

Wargaming making Gaijin look like Santa Claus

4 comments in this topic

[TXC]
Beta Testers
5 posts
6,766 battles

I really love the idea of the building the P. Rico. It looks fantastic, but... Christmas is a time for friends and family, not sitting in the basement girding a game, paying out money to get a ship. I also have played [edited] and have been involved in their build a free vehicle, which if you work is not easy to do, but do able for 1 of the 4 vehicles they offer.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Alpha Tester
598 posts
15,654 battles

I am so over this PR thing, it is so yesterday. Figured out "yesterday" I had no chance of getting it. I'm moving on. So, WG, I'm breaking up with you. No, I'm not going to quit playing. We are going to be just friends from now on, no more me buying dinner, and such. Edit: Seriously, it would take me months to do these missions, not weeks. I don't have the time to devote to this during the Christmas holidays. Also, I did buy some crates yesterday to help you pay some bills.

[TXC]
Beta Testers
5 posts
6,766 battles

9 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

You must not play that other game if you believe this grind is worse. Inb4lock. 

Oh but I do play that other game and on all the servers (1 account) I still have over 400 days of premium time to go on [edited]