You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaliburxZero

My feedback on PR

9 comments in this topic

[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,441 posts
9,977 battles

So for those who were posting in my thread, I want it to be known that WG is in full damage control now, and outright deleted my thread without even locking it.  Looks like my feedback was too harsh.

Let the YT video do all the talking, exposing the lies.  Close your wallets ladies and gentlemen:  They can't even stand criticism anymore.  A little birdie I had watching my thread informed me of this so i had to go on and make this one last thread.

Welcome Wargaming to DEMOCRACY.  You can silence plenty, but if you want to do that here we'll go to reddit, social media, in-game, youtube, wherever else.  You can't shoot down the overwhelming opinion about your greed.

For those just now seeing this, look up my thread called "The Trust is gone.  WG, your message is clear".  You only get an error trying to view it.  gg.  At least I can rest now validated that my voice matters enough for you to try and silence it.

• Cool 10
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[OGRES]
[OGRES]
Beta Testers
681 posts
17,996 battles

Censorship only happens when you are correct and someone does not want others to know.

[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,441 posts
9,977 battles
1 minute ago, Kebobstuzov said:

Odds are your thread got merged with one of the 600 other threads saying the same thing. They always do that.

If that is the case, regardless trying to merge the threads to be a singular one to minimize impact and visual presence of the situation is still trying to censor.

Also, when I look at my own post history i cannot see or find *anything* from that thread.  So.

Members
39 posts
1,793 battles

Lol I was the last to comment right before they deleted it. So I will say again so they can read it:

The fact that WG knows that hopeful, uninformed players will dump loads of money for boosters and still have to grind and not guaranteeing the ship and possibly lose those doubloons if you can't finish it in time is just plain disgusting.

[HINON]
Members
3,255 posts
26,894 battles

yup I was posting a reply on that topic and as soon as I clicked submit I received an error that the page did not exist. I couldn't help but chuckle. Sigh* I'm hungry.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,778 posts
5 minutes ago, Black_Sheep9 said:

Censorship only happens when you are correct and someone does not want others to know.

Pretty much.

• Cool 2

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
16,326 battles
17 minutes ago, CaliburxZero said:

So for those who were posting in my thread, I want it to be known that WG is in full damage control now, and outright deleted my thread without even locking it.  Looks like my feedback was too harsh.

Let the YT video do all the talking, exposing the lies.  Close your wallets ladies and gentlemen:  They can't even stand criticism anymore.  A little birdie I had watching my thread informed me of this so i had to go on and make this one last thread.

Welcome Wargaming to DEMOCRACY.  You can silence plenty, but if you want to do that here we'll go to reddit, social media, in-game, youtube, wherever else.  You can't shoot down the overwhelming opinion about your greed.

For those just now seeing this, look up my thread called "The Trust is gone.  WG, your message is clear".  You only get an error trying to view it.  gg.  At least I can rest now validated that my voice matters enough for you to try and silence it.

Heyo.

The team will only hide a thread if it is in direct breach of forum rules. In which case, the above message which is similar to your hidden thread breaks several rules. Of which were explained to you in the warning you received for the thread.

Since this topic once again is in breach of the same rules, and breaks the discussing moderation rule, I will be closing it as well.

Fem, 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 7