Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ado1fCarsar

server crashed and lost star in ranked, wth.

5 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Members
593 posts
6,600 battles

this is ridiculous, server crashed and I was booted back to login screen and couldn't log back in for 10 minutes. logged back in dead along with most of my team, bunch of other people crashed at the game time but not everyone, the game should be forfiet and not counted as win/loss.

Community Department
3,322 posts
1,300 battles
2 hours ago, Ado1fCarsar said:

this is ridiculous, server crashed and I was booted back to login screen and couldn't log back in for 10 minutes. logged back in dead along with most of my team, bunch of other people crashed at the game time but not everyone, the game should be forfiet and not counted as win/loss.

I see no tickets on similar issues, so it's highly likely local issue with network. 
Also could you please clarify do you have a disconnect or client crash?

[-KIA-]
Members
593 posts
6,600 battles
4 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

I see no tickets on similar issues, so it's highly likely local issue with network. 
Also could you please clarify do you have a disconnect or client crash?

It’s not a local problem, I wasn’t the only person in the game experiencing disconnects. After it disconnects the North American website is not accessible along with the game, the European site works fine.

• Boring 1

[HINON]
Members
13,372 posts
1 hour ago, Ado1fCarsar said:

It’s not a local problem, I wasn’t the only person in the game experiencing disconnects. After it disconnects the North American website is not accessible along with the game, the European site works fine.

It could be anything along your computers path to the server which might be why only some players were affected. 

Sign in to follow this