You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Frigate007

New missions?

4 comments in this topic

[GOBI]
Members
1,085 posts
4,406 battles

I'm confused, you have to buy a premium Italian ship to complete the first mission before moving on to the second? Tried just jumping to the second, but does not work. Also noticed after  first couple of games today in Boise I received 150 steel? What triggered this? Anyway to earn more per day? Played several more games in it and Wichita and Mass but no more came my way? First steel I have ever received. Did get some free Santa containers, very nice! Gold and coal.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,801 posts
2 minutes ago, Frigate007 said:

I'm confused, you have to buy a premium Italian ship to complete the first mission before moving on to the second? Tried just jumping to the second, but does not work. Also noticed after  first couple of games today in Boise I received 150 steel? What triggered this? Anyway to earn more per day? Played several more games in it and Wichita and Mass but no more came my way? First steel I have ever received. Did get some free Santa containers, very nice! Gold and coal.

Answering these questions would require retyping basically half the news article that already explains it all. You can always read patch notes in the news article by clicking on the news link, in the game.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,541 posts
16,276 battles
32 minutes ago, Frigate007 said:

You do not need the Italian ship to finish Directives. It certainly helps however. (You can buy it in the shop) You will earn it for free when you complete Directive 3. 

Each directive is made up of multiple tasks. To finish Directive 1 for example you need to complete 6 of the 13 tasks. You will then get the reward for the Directive in this case 200 ship building tokens. Directive 2 starts in 4 days and requires that you have completed Directive 1.

Tier 8 and 9 ships are rewarding 75 steel for a victory, single reward per ship for the event.

Go to the website as Burnsy recommended and check out the event news. Lots to do and lots of fun and frustration to be had lol.