You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_SeaDoug_

Legion of Honor Crates or How do I get just one more to complete my collection?

3 comments in this topic

[FE]
Members
61 posts
2,561 battles

Just earned my first daily crates in 0.8.11.0 and noticed something that caused great consternation . . .  OK, that is an overstatement, but read on. 

Allow me to explain.  A few weeks ago I noticed that somehow my Legion of Honor items collecting had been turned off.  I turned it back on, and was just one item (literally - I have 4 duplicates so anything would let me get that last item to complete the collection) from completing the collection in 0.8.10.1.  If crates aren't going to drop Legion of Honor items any more, will WOWS put the Legion of Honor crates into the Armory so those of us who are interested in getting a few can buy them?  Is there any other way to complete the Legion of Honor collection?

[BUOY]
Members
1,052 posts
14,732 battles

Since you started the collection and Legion of Honor is a subscription collection, just turn collecting back on (which will pause whatever collection it switched to) and the last piece will have a chance of dropping in any daily crate.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,912 posts
16,694 battles

Pretty much as lloyd said ... if you opted into the High School Fleet collection, it's most likely the one that' was collecting; until you reactivated Legion of Honor.  HSF followed right after French DD collection.  But, yes, keep it active and you can still receive items in Daily Containers.

Edited by DocWalker