Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tigerspook

Where did this permanent camo come from?

4 comments in this topic

Members
177 posts
4,813 battles

I got 300 doubloons in a holiday container today. That put me at over 1000, so I thought I'd check Gneisenau to see what a permanent camo would cost me.  To my surprise, it has a permanent camo, a type 17.  Where did it come from?  Does WoW randomly just bestow such things?

[RLGN]
Members
14,457 posts
25,590 battles

Maybe-sorta-kinda?

IIRC  they occasionally add in perma camos for older ships during the normal updates.

Been a few for ships I’ve been surprised about as well.

I think Pensy may even have one, though it may be leftover from when it was a tier 7.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[POP]
Members
4,445 posts
11,564 battles

If by having a permacamo you mean one’s available for purchase, all t6 and up ships except for potentially early releases have a standard permacamo option plus any extra permacamo patterns on a ship by ship basis. If you mean you have a permacamo already available for it, the only thing I can think of is that you may have bought it before, since Type # camos tend to be the normal permacamo for any ship, whereas any ones from events or contests would normally have a different name. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

Members
177 posts
4,813 battles

It is available to mount on the ship, and I did. I am 100% sure I did not buy it else it would have been mounted instead of the type 5 that was mounted. (yeah, last time I played it, times was hard...)

Sign in to follow this