Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CTMAADawson

Port discount possible?

10 comments in this topic

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,521 battles
24 minutes ago, CTMAADawson said:

Around this time last year port slots went on sale for 75% off. Any chance we'll be seeing that again?

They just gave 3 away for completing the 3, 9 and 20 3 part dailies,  along with the 3 port slots for the Halloween ships were filling as well as a sale on them for a short time in November.

[WOLFG]
Members
9,927 posts
8,984 battles
20 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

@CTMAADawson

You just missed a port slot sale leading up to black friday/during black friday.

I held out on the 100 doubloon slots in hope of the 75s.  Picked up 5 of my 6 (between Halloween and the dailies so far).

I wouldn't mind seeing 75 come back.  I have enough credits (and captains) to pick up 3-4 more ships.

Members
1,660 posts
10 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I held out on the 100 doubloon slots in hope of the 75s.  Picked up 5 of my 6 (between Halloween and the dailies so far).

I wouldn't mind seeing 75 come back.  I have enough credits (and captains) to pick up 3-4 more ships.

I still have 23 or 24 left over from when I bought 25 last year at this time, lol.

Edited by Gunga_Dinner
typo repair

[WOLFG]
Members
9,927 posts
8,984 battles
2 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

I atill have 23 or 24 eft over from when I bought 25 last year at this time, lol.

grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Members
1,660 posts
3 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Of course I also took a very extended break while WarGaming tried to balance the CVs.  I somehow ended the year with more premium time than I started it with as well.  I haven't figured that one out.  I am up to May 2021 at the moment.

Sign in to follow this