Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TrinityZodiak

I spent $60 and got a Jean Bart

5 comments in this topic

[POOII]
Members
474 posts
2,819 battles

Seriously! 

I bought one mega box for $5 dollars and got a bunch of lame flags. 

I then used my 30% discount for hitting my one year mark and about the Jean Bart for $55 bunches. 

winning, cuz I'm not playing the loot box game..

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
960 posts
9,748 battles

I will take my free Santa containers for playing tier ten ships and that’s it. I don’t expect to get anything but flags and camo from these. With as low as the drop rate seems, It makes way more sense to buy what you want rather than buy Santa containers. 

[RLGN]
Members
14,501 posts
25,705 battles
6 minutes ago, pastore123 said:

I will take my free Santa containers for playing tier ten ships and that’s it. I don’t expect to get anything but flags and camo from these. With as low as the drop rate seems, It makes way more sense to buy what you want rather than buy Santa containers. 

Mostly this. I’ll probably get some gifts for folks that helped me this year, and may dolphin a bundle or two, but dang sure not going all out like some have... (Bloody hell, in a few posts it sounds like people have dropped 500-1,000$+ on crates...   :cap_fainting:)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[POOII]
Members
474 posts
2,819 battles

Well I i didn't have a french captain so i had to buy doubloons to get a 10 point capt. So i used the excess doubloons to buy some crates. I bought 3 bigs, got some coal and 1k doubloons then used that to buy another mega which resulted in more flags. 

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
960 posts
9,748 battles
21 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

(Bloody hell, in a few posts it sounds like people have dropped 500-1,000$+ on crates...   :cap_fainting:)

Thats insane. I would rather drop 40 bucks for a ship (which is all I want) than play the lotto and not even get a ship for insane amounts of money. 

Sign in to follow this