Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Litigo_1970

Extremely long load times

10 comments in this topic

[TSF]
Members
129 posts
11,189 battles

After this latest patch, the game is taking 15-20 minutes to load. This is on a top tier CPU, 16g ram, 1080ti card and full NVMe SSDs. 

Something very wrong.

Members
8 posts
8,578 battles

i didn't wait that long to see if it would load, but after 5 minutes I was trying to restart as the game didn't load. Got to about the 85% mark but got stuck there. Hope they get it fixed promptly

[TSF]
Members
129 posts
11,189 battles

Derp, now mine is doing the same thing; gets to 80%, and just freezes there. Game is literally unplayable atm. 

Anyone figure out a way around this short of a complete uninstall/ re install?

Members
8 posts
8,578 battles

Im going to submit a bug ticket, but I read that thread and nobody has reported it as of 15 minutes ago. I've tried to load the game now 5 times, and same results. I'm surprised that only a few of us have written about it, you would think it would be a bigger problem. I've never had any issues with the game until this. I was starting to think it was my video card, which was a great gaming card 4 or 5 years ago, but isn't as good as the newest ones now. But, my game doesn't have any real issues other than after like 20 games it loads the actual game sometimes a little intot he start of that game. I just restart my computer after that game and it's all good. I only mention that since it is a loading problem we are having issues with. From the OP comments, he has a great system setup, so I tended to think it's a different problem then my video card

Members
8 posts
8,578 battles

another thing about the problem, when i use my task manager to stop the loading, it shows the game is using over 1300mb's at the time, up to 1600's mb's before I do stop it. Not sur what that means, but figured I'd throw it out there

Members
8 posts
8,578 battles

UPDATE: I think I know the problem. I forgot I had downloaded Aslain's modpack before I started the game. When I started the game in safe mode, it loaded no problem and logged mein. So it's def a mod pack issue. I've seen this before when I play tanks, just forgot abou it. i had no doubt it's a mod pack issue now, so if I were you guys I would check that out, start the game in safe mode if you can't get in any other way.

[-SCL-]
[-SCL-]
Members
19 posts
4,128 battles

Yup the load times are now much, much longer even if you have a decent system and the game is on SSD.

Again they've thrown in loads of stuff but the much needed optimisation the game has needed for at least the last year gets ignored.  If they have done any optimisation then they really aren't good at it (or it's just one poor bloke who works a half day once a month).  Trouble is they are so keen to throw out content for people to buy there isn't time to make the game run well.  They've let it get so bad they would probably need a 6 month block with nothing new for a massive team to get into the code and get everytning running smooth.

Members
8 posts
8,578 battles

That was it, problem solved for me, prob for you guys as well. works fine now that I uninstalled Aslain's, he will get ti fixed in a day or two I'd bet

[-SCL-]
[-SCL-]
Members
19 posts
4,128 battles
6 minutes ago, Derp_Digglur said:

That was it, problem solved for me, prob for you guys as well. works fine now that I uninstalled Aslain's, he will get ti fixed in a day or two I'd bet

I can get in but the load times have at least doubled since the last patch.  I don't use any mods at all.

Sign in to follow this