You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
bronx182

Nvidia GeForce

8 comments in this topic

[JOV-]
Members
12 posts
6,424 battles

I play through Nvidia GeForce beta. Currently, I can't log in because Nvidia has not updated the client on their server. (Apparently, it doesn't update automatically.) I've been in touch with Nvidia customer support, but if anyone else using GeForce is getting this message, think about contacting them as well as it may speed things along, Thanks.

1504449397_ScreenShot2019-12-11at11_11_12AM.thumb.png.837ebdca3ce53aa327060909ba714c95.png

• Confused 1

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,152 posts
5,147 battles

You have the update 8.10 version of the game. We just updated to 8.11 this week. Have to use the current version of the game or else you cant play

Why it wasnt updated automatically I have no idea. Are you through the WGCenter or are you using the old launcher?

Either way, it is definitely the game client, not Nvidia GeForce

[USNR]
Members
297 posts
3,835 battles

I agree with _BB. I assume by "GeForce Beta" you mean that you are launching out of the GeForce Experience client, which is really just a fancy little tool that suggests optimal graphics settings for your particular games. So if you have it in your games folder in Nvidia, it should also be resident through the WOWs launcher or Steam. Steam typically updates automatically, so I am guessing its through WOWs launcher? If so verify your patch

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts

leave it to a tool designed to help people and it watch it fail to help ... lol

myself avoid all such crap app's like those :Smile_veryhappy:

[JOV-]
Members
12 posts
6,424 battles
57 minutes ago, Rgtx1121 said:

I agree with _BB. I assume by "GeForce Beta" you mean that you are launching out of the GeForce Experience client, which is really just a fancy little tool that suggests optimal graphics settings for your particular games. So if you have it in your games folder in Nvidia, it should also be resident through the WOWs launcher or Steam. Steam typically updates automatically, so I am guessing its through WOWs launcher? If so verify your patch

As I understand it, with Nvidia GeForce I am basically playing on their rig -- somewhere in the cloud -- which is streamed to my computer. I do not have the game client on my computer.  (My computer gave me something like 15-20 fps when I was running the client, with GeForce I get 75 fps on the highest settings.)  I'm guessing Nvidia does not update the client through the Wargaming Center. I've been through past client updates without this problelm.

[USNR]
Members
297 posts
3,835 battles

I have never heard of that. Out of curiosity, could you send me a link to this computer?

[USNR]
Members
297 posts
3,835 battles

I see, its a streaming service akin to Google Stadia (which has been receiving very poor reviews as of recently). Very interesting!