Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wjp120

If an account is disqualified from top 100 in Hall of Fame, does the 101st account get a top 100 reward?

3 comments in this topic

[WOLFX]
Members
268 posts
12,925 battles

As the title. Are 100 awards handed out for the Top 100 if some of the original 100 are disqualified and do not receive Hall of Fame rewards?

• Confused 2

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,154 posts
5,150 battles
1 hour ago, wjp120 said:

As the title. Are 100 awards handed out for the Top 100 if some of the original 100 are disqualified and do not receive Hall of Fame rewards?

How would someone be disqualified? Permanently banned from the game? That is such a rare case that that I highly doubt anything would happen. A fully removed or deleted account would dissapear, but it would happen during the event when you sre still earning points. After the event I HIGHLY doubt the places would change, but I'm not in charge of said events either.

When the event ends, you are either top 100 or not. I would venture to say that's pretty much end of story. I wouldnt fret. It's not like they are handing out invaluable rewards

[WOLFG]
Members
9,923 posts
8,984 battles
6 minutes ago, _BBaby said:

How would someone be disqualified? Permanently banned from the game? That is such a rare case that that I highly doubt anything would happen. A fully removed or deleted account would dissapear, but it would happen during the event when you sre still earning points. After the event I HIGHLY doubt the places would change, but I'm not in charge of said events either.

When the event ends, you are either top 100 or not. I would venture to say that's pretty much end of story. I wouldnt fret. It's not like they are handing out invaluable rewards

Bots have been disqualified in the past on different events.

Sign in to follow this