Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GambitHG

Which Crate option is a better deal?

4 comments in this topic

Members
372 posts
10,709 battles

I'm of limited funds, so I'm trying to keep my Christmas WG purchases to a minimum. I've allotted around $60 CDN for Santa Containers, but I'm torn between choosing from the following options:

1. 20x Santa's Big Gift Containers ($60.47)
  2. 8x Santa's Mega Gift Containers AND 8x Santa's Gift Containers ($52.27 - purchased in that order so I open the Megas last)
  3. 1x Santa's Mega Gift Container AND 8x Santa's Big Gift Containers AND 20x Santa's Gift Containers ($56.17 - again, purchase order is important)

I'm okay if I don't get premium ships, but I'd like to maximize doubloon and premium time chances.

Which do you feel gives the best bang for the buck?

[ARGSY]
Members
20,614 posts
14,686 battles

Wait and see if they offer 360 days of discounted premium time closer to Christmas. That's probably the best thing you can do with $60 CDN.

[-K-]
Members
8,391 posts
14,407 battles
14 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Wait and see if they offer 360 days of discounted premium time closer to Christmas. That's probably the best thing you can do with $60 CDN.

Good point.

However, if you're insistent on buying gift crates, the opinion in year's past is that the Big Gift (mid-sized one) is the best compromise between value and return on investment.

[NG-NL]
Members
6,178 posts
9,835 battles
36 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

If you're a frequent player, yes.

Otherwise I'd stick to the gift boxes.

Sign in to follow this